Imagine #18 ; Shawn Mendes

requested by ; @mendosa

You were really depressed at the time. Your boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend. Your sister moved out. And your mom died of cancer.

The only thing that could actually make you happy was music.

It was your go-to place, but you were starting to get more and more depressed. You started to get bullied. You started cutting.

One day you were walking and singing your favorite song. You walked into somebody, it was a hard chest.

You looked up to see Shawn Mendes... the SHAWN MENDES!

"Sorry, I walked into you.", you said in a low voice.

"Its fine. I heard you sing, it was amazing.", he said smiling.

"I'm really not that good, but you are great. I love your music.", he smiled.

"Well uhm come with me, please.", he pleaded. You gave in. You nodded.

He walked you to this large building. He walked you in and you went up an elevator.

You walked in a door and you saw a proper looking man.

"Who is she?", the man asked.

"Just listen to her sing.", he dragged you into the booth. A song came on that you loved. It was 'Say Something by A Great Big World ft. Christina Agulaira'.

You sang along with the instrumentals.

When you got out the man said, "Would you be interested in signing with ×××××××× Records?", you had a mental break down and nodded.

From that day on there was no more depression. Shawn and you started going out. He was your happiness.