imagine 98 ; cameron dallas

requested by : @tooturnt_bae

"No, you don't need to redo your makeup. You don't even need makeup honestly, babe.", Cam said, grinning sheepishly at you.

You laughed, continuing to apply your eyeliner. Today you, Cameron, and Bryant ( the boys' photographer ) were going out and taking a bunch of pictures and stuff.

After you got ready, you two met with Bryant at Chipotle for lunch, and then you were going to go some places to take the pictures and just chill.

During lunch, you all made arrangements to go to the beach, the arcade, and then back to the house. You mentally thanked yourself for being prepared for anything, and bringing your bikini. Honestly, you were excited, it was of course your first photo shoot after all.

After lunch, you walked to the beach, knowing it was only a mile away from Chipotle. When you got there you just simply slipped off your shorts and shirt because you already had your swimsuit on under your clothes.

While Bryant was setting up and getting ready, you noticed Cameron staring at you and practically drooling. You smirked at the mere sight of it.

" Like what you see, babe?", you teased. He snapped out of his trance, and rolled his eyes.

"Who wouldn't?", he asked rhetorically. You chuckled , and then Bryant signaled for you two to have fun or do whatever.

You walked across the sand hand-in-hand, as your toes dug into the soggy sand. It was pretty cute, until he threw you over his shouldar and ran into the cold, salty, ocean water. You splashed each other for awhile before the two of you got tired and decided to move to place 2, the arcade.

The arcade wasn't a romantic place, but it was sure as hell fun.

You two had played multiple games and just had a blast. It was really fun for the both of you.

But after a long day, you were glad to be back home and to just chill with Cameron and Bryant. The pictures turned out great, and you all had a lot of fun.

a/n ;
I'm really sorry, this imagine is shitty.
I have writer's block.
its hard for me to come up with the imagines now
I don't know if its because as I said before I'm not in this fandom anymore or because this isn't my type of writing.
but I'm really sorry.
on the bright side, there's only 2 more until 100.