Imagine #74 ; Jack Johnson

requested by // @magconboylover25

You groaned and pushed snooze on your alarm clock. You turned over, to see and empty bed. Jack must've left before you woke. On your bedside table was a note.

Hey babe! Had to go do something , I didn't want to wake you bc you looked adorable sleeping :* Text me when you wake up . ightie byee ! (: xx

xoxo

JackyPoo

You grabbed your phone and texted him you were up.

From ; bae

Kay ill be over in 10 xx

You groaned and got out of bed. Then, you decided to take a quick shower.

When you got out, you wrapped a towel around you and walked out.

On your way to your closet you heard a light chuckle. You jumped 10 feet in the air and was relieved to see Jack sitting on your bed.

"Yunno it would be nice to see you get dressed, but I think youd kill me if I did. So imma go and chill downstairs... unless you want me to stay.", a smirk arose on his face. You pushed him out and got dressed.

You walked downstairs to see Jack watching TV.

"Heyy perv.", you said. He turned to you and scowled.

"What'd you just call me?", you laughed at his seriousness.

"a pervert", he cracked a small smile and got up. You knew what was coming so you took off.

You ran out of the back door of your house, Jack close behind you. Jack caught up and tackled you softly.

He pulled you up and threw you over his shouldar. He started walking... to the pool. You would've kicked and punched but you knew you'd end up falling.

"No JACK!", before you could protest you were wet. (;

(mini a/n : I know what you thought you little dirties)

Jack had jumped in with you. You arose to the top to see Jack with a toothy grin on his face. He pushed your hair out of your face and looked into your eyes.

You felt yourself leaning in and so was he. Your lips met, it was magical.

You pulled away, and he put his forehead on yours. Both of you were breathing heavy.

"I love you, Ramona."

"I love you too, Jack."