Imagine #70 ; Jack Gilinsky

requested by // @KaliMarker

"Babe, what the hell are you talking about ?!", you screamed at Jack.

"Don't act like you dont know what you did!", this was your first argument ever. And you didn't even know what you did.

"I don't Jack!", he rolled his eyes and scoffed at you.

"Whatever I dont need you, bitch.", as soon as it came out of his mouth regret crossed his eyes. You put your hands over your mouth and tears ran down your face.

"Kal-", he was cut off by you running upstairs to the bathroom. You locked yourself in and slid down the door. Tears were streaming down your face.

A loud knock made you jump, more crashing sounds like glass breaking. You unlocked the door and walked out, slowly creeping down the hallway to the living room.

There you saw it a mess. Glass and furniture pieces were everywhere. Jack was seated on the floor with hid head in his hands. Light whimpers were coming from him. Was he crying?

You stepped forward making a slight crackling noise, because the wooden floors. Jack's head shot up, his eyes were puffy.

"Kali? Im sooo sorry. I made a mistake. It'll never happen again. I love you so much. I don't even know what-if", you cut him off by kissing him.

"You're forgiven, but you ever call me a bitch again and it's off with your head peasant. "