Imagine #4 ; Taylor Caniff

requested by // @mariah_thevinerlover

It was your first week as a waitress at this new ice cream place. Your skills are kind of rusty. Yeah, by rusty you mean last week you accidentally made a chocolate ice cream slip-and-slide.

Well that was on purpose, but whatever. You didn't even feel like getting up this morning, but you had to. You needed the money to pay for your own car. At the time you were riding the bus to and from work.

When, you got there my day had gone pretty regular. The usual customers had come through. A few new people came in.

The day passed by pretty fast. Right when you were about to close up a attractive boy walked in with a really fake, slutty girl with a small ass crop-top so her boob-job stuck out, some 2-inch booty shorts on showing half her ass, a orange spray tan, platinum blonde hair, and her makeup looked like she was raped by a box of Crayola.

They sat down as you went to take their order. When you walked over she was sitting on the boy's lap, even though there was 2 chairs. That was unnecessary.

You asked nicely, "Hi I'm Mariah, can I take your order?"

She asked in her squeaky ass voice, "What has no calories? The last thing I need is to gain weight."

You fake smile, "Uhm you do realize that you're in a ice cream shop, not a Martha Stewart episode."

She snarled, "Whatever.". The boy wanted a chocolate cone. The girl didn't want anything you guess.

You went over the machine when you heard her call you a 'bitch' you didn't let anyone talk about you like that. He just shrugged he was really nice, you don't see why he is with a girl like her.

You made the chocolate cone and walked over and smashed it into her face as you made the 'oops' sounds. She got up and smacked you. You smacked her back ten times harder. She ran out of the parlor, crying.

The boy didn't run after her, but sighed in relief. "Thank God for you. She was my ex, but she was so clingy. She would never accept the fact we were over and I didn't like her. I'm Taylor."

You made him another ice cream on the house and y'all talked a bit. It was starting to get late, he gave you his number and left. You closed up the shop and left. Later that night he texted you saying....

             goodnight beautiful (: