Imagine #51 ; Jack Gilinsky

requested by // @_hannahisherwood

You had just got in a huge argument with your parents about something so stupid.

You decided to take a run to clear your mind. You changed into some grey sweats and a black Nike sports bra. You tied up your shoes, and climbed out the window.

It was around 1 am, so it was really dark. You started running, until you reached the park. Something distracted you, and you ran into a hard chest.

"Hey, watch were you're going.", you heard someone say.

"Uhm, excuse me. You watch where the fuck you're going.", you looked at the person who said something. He had a cocky smirk on his face, and he was wearing a bandana.

"Its okay, sorry.", you then took a first glance at the boy you actually ran into. He was gorgeous.

"Im Jack.", he said with a smile planted on his face.

"Hannah.", you said and smiled back.

"Hey guys, y'all go ahead ill catch y'all back at the hotel.", the rest of the boys walked off.

"So uh, what were you doing running at 2am anyways?", you didn't realize that time had flew that fast.

"Family problems.", he nodded and sat down on a bench.

"Wanna talk about it?", you nodded and sat down beside him.

You explained everything that had happened. He just sat there and listened.

"Well, uh you should call me sometime.", he said nervously.

"I will, pretty boy.", you smiled and ran off.