Imagine #75 ; Taylor Caniff

requested by // @Bruno_is_perfect

"Miss, wake up. We've landed.", you opened your eyes to see the flight attendent. You hurried up and grabbed your bags and headed off the plane.

You were going to surprise Taylor, your boyfriend, for your 5 month anniversary.

You caught a taxi and headed to the hotel that the boys told you they were in. He was in room 615.

When you got to the hotel you got your room key, you were room 617, so you weren't far from Taylor.

You went ahead and dropped off your bags in your room and headed to Cameron's room to get Taylors room key from Carter.

You walked into the room where the boys were and you were instantly being pulled into a group hug.

"Hey, guys. Where's Taylor?", they looked a bit nervous.

"Uhm, go see for yourself. Im so sorry, Andrelle.", you were a bit confused. Carter handed you the room key.

You stopped by Taylor's door, you breathed in and slid the card through.

You opened the door to see....

A girl riding Taylor. You put your hands over your mouth and a tear slipped from your eyes. You were shocked.

"T-Taylor?", your voice cracked. Both of their heads flew to you. Taylor's eyes widened and he pushed the girl off of him.

"No, Andrelle. Its not what it looks like.", you shook your head and walked out. You walked into your room and got on your phone.

You surprisingly didn't cry. Its not that you didn't love him, you did love him. A lot. Its because you expected something like this to happen.

Y'all were so far away, you were sure that you would do the same thing that he did if you were away any longer. You honestly couldn't blame him.

You heard a light knock on your door.

"its open!", the door clicked and you saw Taylor emerged from behind the door.

"Look, Im sorry. I love you, its just that's its hard.", he was looking down at his hands.

"Its okay, I understand. Maybe we should just take a break. Yunno see other people for awhile.", he looked up and smiled.

"Yeah, that'd be okay. But im still going to do this whether you like it or not.", he pulled you in and kissed you.

"Friends?", you smiled.

"Yeah, JUST Friends.", he said emphasizing just. More like friends with benefits.

a/n ;

sorry if you don't like it,  I tried to do the plot you told me to do. but my feels went crazy so here ya go.

Thank you guys SOO much for 85k!

15k away from 100k !

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!

thank you sooo much for 1.6k votes!

I LOVE YOU GUISEE

bye

xoxo

chelsea