Imagine #17 ; Cameron Dallas

requested by @jamomma

"Hey I'm Cameron.", the gorgeous one said.

"I'm Navia.", a girl who obviously liked him said.

She gave him a Flirty smile and wink, but he was looking at you.

"What's your name?", he asked you. The girl scoffed and mumbled something.

"Talia", you said looking down. The girl pulled him away, but he kept looking back at you.

You started to walk to the bathroom. You turned back and saw the girl following you. You stopped and looked at her.

"Uhm do you need something?", you asked.

"Yeah, leave him alone. He doesn't like you. Nobody would. You're ugly. So stay away.", she said.

"Uhm, you're a slut. So, he definitely wouldn't like you. I don't think he wants AIDS.", he huffed.

"Yeah, that's true I don't. So, leave her alone. While you're at leave me alone too.", a voice said. You looked up to see Cameron.

"I didn't even like you. I was using you to get to Nash.", she huffed with a smirk on her face.

"That's cute, considering Nash was the one that pointed out you were a slut.", Cam said. She stormed away.

"Thanks, Cameron.", you said looking into his eyes.

"No problem, beautiful. Here text me my number is (×××)-×××-××××."

You plugged in your phone. You waved goodbye and walked to your hotel room.

You texted all night long.