Imagine #68 ; Taylor / Matt

requested by // @kiki_lover_of_1D

Taylor Caniff was your best friend. Y'all have been inseparable since birth, until he went off to Magcon.

Y'all stopped talking, you were legit cut off. It affected you a lot. Y'all were best friends. But what hurt you worse was that you were in love. You were in love with your best friend.

You were devasted. It took you forever for you to move on.

That was 2 years ago, you had completely forgotten about Taylor. No, you didn't. You saw him everywhere. It was impossible to forget him.

He was all over your Instagram and Twitter feed. He was all your town talked about, it was a pretty small town. All you ever heard was 'Taylor Caniff made it big.' from everyone. Hell, he was even on TV.

Today, you were doing your everyday routine.

Right now, you were at work. You worked at Starbucks.

The door opened to reveal a group of boys, you rolled your eyes and turned back to the counter as they walked up.

You squinted your eyes at the sight of... Taylor Caniff.

All the feeling you pushed out of your head came pouring back in like a waterfall. It might seem nice or whatever,  but you were pissed.

The boys stopped at the counter and looked up at the menu. Taylor looked down at you and his eyes widened.

"Kiki?", you looked down and back up .

"Yes, its me.", his eyes were full of surprise.

"I-", you cut him off, and shook your head.

"How may I help you?", you said. The rest of the boys walked over to a table and sat down.

"4 Chocolate Chip Frappes, large." , you nodded.

"What name would you like that in, sir?", he looked at you and squinted his eyes.

"Look,  Kiki im sorry. ", you rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"I didn't ask for an apology, I asked for your name, sir.", he mumbled something and turned to sit down.

You made their Frappes, then called out for Matt. You recognized him, he went on tour with Taylor.

Matt turned around and slid out of his seat, walking to the counter. He grabbed the drinks.

"Spill child spill.", he said with a smirk on his face.

"Child?", you asked smiling.

"Just text me, I can feel the tension.", he wrote down his number on your hand and walked off.

Soon the place closed and the group left.

You explained everything to Matt over text.

*4 weeks later*

You and Matt had gotten really close, you were falling deeper and deeper in love with him the more you talked.

All the feelings you had for Taylor vanished.

You were in love with Matt. Matthew Espinosa.