Imagine #39 ; Hayes Grier/Matthew Espinosa

You walked into the small lobby to see the Magcon boys staring at you. You had a mini fangirl moment before calming down.

That's when you felt yourself hit a hard chest and you came tumbling down. You looked up to see Matthew Espinose. THE MATTHEW ESPINOSA.

"Uhm, im so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going.", you said nervously.

"That's okay. What's your name? Im Matt.", he said smiling the most gorgeous smile ever.

"Uhm im Lauren", he smiled and nodded.

"Well uhm we were just headed up to our room, wanna join? We're probably just gonna chill.", he said scratching the back of his neck. Awh he was nervous!

"Yeah, sure.", he nodded and grabbed your hand and led you to the boys.

"Hey guys this is Lauren, she is coming to our hotel room to hang out.", they all smiled and 'ooo'ed. You and Matt both started blushing.

Y'all headed up to their hotel room. They all decided to play truth or dare.

"Okay Lauren, truth or dare?", said Nash.

"Uh dare.", he smirked weirdly and you knew what he had on his mind.

"I dare you to kiss... Hayes.", woah Hayes? Isn't he like 14? Im 15, but still.

"Uhm okay.", you leaned towards Hayes and put your lips on his. He was surprised at first, but after a moment he started kissing back.

You pulled away and scanned the circle. Matt was gone.

"Where's Matt?", you asked the boys. They all looked guilty.

"He went back to his room.", Nash spoke up.

"Room 357.", Carter said. You nodded and walked out.

You walked down the hall, until you stopped at room 357. You walked in and saw Matt on a bed with his head in his hands.

"Matt?", he looked up and got up. He started walking over to you. He looked mad.

He did the most surprising thing...

he kissed you.

It was amazing.

"I like you, Lauren."