Chapter 52

-Fima-

"Ms. Majumdar, please wait here. I'm coming." Shaon, my colleague, says to me and walks towards the ladies toilet.

I am waiting at the Airport lounge, waiting for the departure. I, along with three of my colleagues, came to Singapore to join a seminar on global marketing and international laws and regulation issues on behalf of our company two days ago.

I sip the cold coffee and sweep my gaze around me.

Suddenly my eyes get stuck to a certain person who is also staring at me. A seemingly familiar person.

He seems approximately six feet and four inches tall and has a dark olive skin tone. The childish look on his face has been mostly replaced by a handsome manly look. The previously wild and dauntless eyes have a new addition- the dominating gaze of a leader.

No! It's the dominating gaze of the king.

Ivan Maximiliano Preto! The King of the werewolf's race.

He's walking towards my direction with his long strides. His hair dyed in deep blue is flying in the air because of his speed.

I feel an urge to hide myself and so I start to look here and there desperately. But before I can make a move, Ivan stands before me, making me startle and jump in fear.

"Hey Fima! Long time no see." Ivan says with a grin on his face. The seriousness on his face a few moments ago has lessened a lot. After seeing him this close, I must say that there's no way to deny that he is as beautiful and handsome as a woman can desire.

"Ivan Maximilliano Preto!" I say while attempting to calm down my nerve.

His grin widens. "Wow! You remember me. Great!"

I give a bitter smile. It's almost six years, I am seeing the King of the werewolves and it's almost three years I am meeting someone who is related to my in-law's house.

"Are you here on some business?" Ivan says.

"Yes. I came here to attend a seminar with my colleagues." I point to my colleagues who have been eagerly watching with their side gazes at me talking to a model-like young man.

I sigh.

New rumors related to me are soon going to be sailed by my stupid colleagues. Besides Ivan's deep blue dyed hair is a bit embarrassing. I sigh again.

It's ok. It looks better than the blonde hair.

I introduce him to my colleagues. They enthusiastically shake hands and greet.

Ivan says, "Can I borrow her for some time?"

Salim Choudhury, my senior colleague, says, "Sure. We have enough time before the departure."

"Thanks". Ivan smiles at them.

Ivan takes me to a less crowded corner and we both sit there to talk.

"So what's up with the rebellious Luna of Crimson Moon pack?" He says in a deep voice.

I guess the conversation is taking a serious turn.

"I didn't expect you to see here." I say.

"Can you feel my aura now as you have been marked by one of the wolves?" He says in a haughty voice. "Or have you broken the mate bonding?"

To be frank, I can feel the huge pressure just like my wedding day. But at that time I didn't realize that he was releasing this pressure to make me submissive to him. But now I can clearly feel the nature, the color and the smell of his aura. I can almost visualize it.