Chapter 4

-Zach-

It's already two days and I am still searching her on my campus. It's so frustrating. Just where the hell is she hiding again?

I discussed about her with my parents after a great hesitation. They are worried hearing about her being human and from another country, but they don't support my decision to reject her. Because it may anger the fate and I might be mate less forever. This thought really shudders me.

Nelson asked around and comes to know her name. Her name is Fima, a scholarship student, and she is in MBA program. That means she is older than me.

What the f*ck? I really want to reject her. Ugh, this body pain!

**

It's third day of her disappearing but I don't have time to find her today as we have concert in the campus. But Sirius is restless again which means she is close by.

'I can't be restless today. I have a concert. So stop being so restless, Sirius.'

Sirius whimpers listening to my complaints.

Blue Shots members are getting ready as we are going on the stage next to the current performers. I try to inhale deeply in hope to catch her scent. But no, she is not nearby.

'Blue Shots!'

I missed the announcement but catch our Band name. We get on the stage and start our performance. We are just in the middle of performance when my heart pounds hard in my chest as I catch her scent. I look into the crowd and find out the source of that sweet smell. Oh sh*t! I just missed a key on my guitar's string. I get nervous as everyone in the band looks horrified in my direction.

"Zach, what are you doing? Concentrate." Nelson says through our pack link.

Thank God, the crowd did not notice the missing beat as they have less knowledge on the music; they keep enjoying the performance. I try to concentrate on my playing but it's hard. There she is standing, looking at me nonstop. I see her mumble 'So handsome!' towards my direction. My heart is beating fast and Sirius is on the cloud number nine. All my body's exhaustion just disappears in a moment like magic.

We finish our performance and get down from the stage. I did not wait to listen anybody's complain for what I did on the stage. I run to find her.

I lose her again. Her scent is nowhere. I feel my body is getting heavy again. My knees bend and I sit on the ground.

Ugh! I just punched the ground and start to find her again. Nelson is following me. He knows what I am looking for so he stops me and informs me that he knows her schedule. She will come to campus tomorrow at noon.

'Just you wait, you stupid old woman. You make me run way too much. I am going to reject you on your face.' I am too angry on her.

'Don't talk about her so disrespectfully. I am telling you.' Sirius is using his ferocious tone on me. He is angry too but he is angry on me.

'Just shut up. I will reject her and make the end of my suffering.' I close my thoughts as the beast Sirius.

My band members are also irritated. I have to listen to their complaining and apologize to them for my mistake.

I am at home now but can't fall asleep. I am excited for tomorrow. Tonight is a long night and tomorrow will be an important day.

-Fima-

We returned from our trip this morning. After taking rest I went to the library of our university. We have a presentation tomorrow at afternoon.

Reaching on the campus I see that a concert is going on. Emma and Riko want to watch the concert so they pull my hand. I also want to watch it so I go along with them. The whole concert is so lively; everyone is screaming and singing loudly with the singer. Currently Blue Shots is performing. Their performance is electrifying. The lead vocalist Patrix has an awesome voice which is putting the stage on fire. And the other band members; their performance in playing the instruments are also awesome. They are able to make the crowd excited with them.

Wait, that boy seems familiar. The tall boy with long blonde hair. Isn't he the one I met that day in the library?

I repositioned my glasses on my nose. Yes, he is that boy. He is wearing a grey T-shirt, black jeans and black converses. Simple dress up; yet he is looking stunning. With a guitar in his hands he seems to come from some dreamland. Someone as handsome as him truly exists!

"So handsome!" I mumble.

I notice that he is looking towards our direction. I neglect his gaze and dance with my friends. At the end of their performance I feel the vibration of my phone. I get out of the crowd informing my friends that I have got the call from my part time job and requesting them to pick books for me from the library.

I call the Taxi and get on it to go to my part time job.

-Zach-

There she is coming. I can smell her. World's most beautiful smell. I sigh.

'Don't reject her. Give her a chance.' Sirius whines. 'She is a lovely woman. I want to have our children with her. Her smell is so pure, so beautiful. Don't reject her.'

'Sirius-' I stop as I see her coming. She is wearing a white shirt which is tucked in black pants. She is wearing black high heels and that's why she is looking taller. A scarf is wrapped around her head nicely. In her hands a laptop and a black blazer and she has a brown leather backpack on her shoulders. I think she has an important presentation today. She has put some makeup on.

I stand in front of her but she shrieks and makes a small leap backward because of my sudden presence. I try not to laugh at her reaction. Though she is not like a hot model from the megazines or a perfect dreamgirl of my exaggerated imagination, like Sirius said to me before, she is adorably beautiful.

Shelooks at me with her big eyes through her power glasses. I think she is tryingto recognize me.

Author's note:

Hey! Great News!

I have published my paranormal romance novella 'Forever, ,My Dear Ghost' and it's available on Amazon, Kobo, Scribd, Barnes & Nobles and many other platforms. Type this link: https://books2read.com/forevermydearghost

Also you can sign up my newsletter for free and stay updated. Just type: www.fspinkey.com

Many exciting news is on the way. Also you'll be able to read the first chapter and a bonus chapter of 'Forever, My Dear Ghost' when you subscribe to my free newsletter.