Chapter 21

-Fima-

After getting away from Sirius, I think again what I told Sirius just now. Actually he is not the stupid. I am the stupid one to tell a wolf that we can't be mates because I am a human and he's a wolf. Just what the heck was I thinking? At that time I was so flustered just because he bumped to my... I just felt that I was getting touched by Zach. How shameful!

I get near to a tree and bump my head on it few times. Cool down, my stupid thoughts.

After reaching home, I took my shower, had my breakfast and got ready for the part time job. I don't have any classes today.

Knock! Knock!

Hearing the knocking sound, I guess who it is. For the past two days he's playing this childish game of exchanging the blankets.

I open the door and as expected Zach is here holding a blanket. His hair is all messy. It seems like he just woke up.

"Good Morning! I came to give you back your blanket."

"Morning! You can keep it to yourself. I don't need that anymore."

I am closing the door but get stopped. He stops me and force to open the door and makes his way into my room.

"So, you are using this blanket instead of mine. Okay then, I am gonna take this one today."

He takes my blanket as if it was his birthright to grab other's things. But I also grab my blanket.

"Zach, stop it. I won't give it to you. It's the only extra blanket I have. I just can't sleep under a blanket which is used by a man. It feels so gross. So stop your childish game. Okay?"

"What's the problem using my blanket, I don't get it. Get used to it quickly." he pulls it towards him but I grab it harder.

"No, just leave it." I pull the blanket from him using my both hands with all of my strength but he is grabbing it with his left hand and standing still. There's no trace of him using his strength. This is the difference of strength between us.

Dear God, why did you give this stupid boy this much strength?

"Just leave it and go freshen up yourself, you dirty boy. And tell Mrs. Dasan that I'll not come back at lunch time."

"Why? Are you gonna do overtime today?" he yawns.

"No, I'm gonna search for new apartment today. I have to go few places."

He leaves my blanket and I fall on the ground. "Ouch! Hey!"

I look at him. His face looks shocked. "Why? Why are you searching for new apartment?"

"Well, this place is far away from my campus and from my job."

He comes closer. "So what? I told you that I would drive you to places where you want to go. Even if I can't, Alice or Nelson can drive you there or I'll appoint a driver for you. But you are the one who always denies this proposal."

"Look Zach, I'm already taking so many advantages by living here... from all of you. I can't go and say 'appoint me a driver'. It'd be too shameful for me." His face looks serious. I look elsewhere and mumble, "And I am just searching. I didn't get one yet. Why are you acting like this?"

He comes closer and touches my cheeks. "Do you have a fever? Your body is giving off heat." he narrows his eyes and inhale deeply. "Don't go outside today."

I step backward. He's changing the topic. But now I notice that I am feeling hotter inside me and my blood pressure feels a little bit higher. The inside of mouth feels bitter. A strange feeling!