Chapter 10

-Zach-

I am feeling so warm and fuzzy inside. Sirius is happy. After a long time, I've slept well at night. After meeting Fima, Sirius fractured my bones every night until I accept her. Not only that, he forced me to shift but did not let me shift fully. It happened several times. He had been real pain in the neck those days.

Something's off. What's that?

I jump off from my bed. Her scent is absent. Her room is beneath my room. She is not there.

I just run outside the house and try to track her scent. In this matter, I depend on Sirius. Sirius is making me rush into the woods.

After some time, I track her scent. She is standing in the creek. The water is below her knees. How can she stand in so cold water?

She is doing her exercise. It's like Yoga, but it's not actually yoga. It's kind of energy circulation exercises. It seems familiar.

I sit there on the grass and keep looking at her. She notices me but doesn't stop.

It's very sheer but her energy field can be seen. Because of my wolf, I can see and feel how she is circulating her energy through her body and around her body with the help of some graceful and slow movements.

She is practicing qi gong. Impressive!

Some movements seem difficult but she seems enjoying it. She is sweating. The whole place is filled with her sweet smell. She is breathing slowly and subconsciously my breathing is following her.

We are breathing in same pace and same rhythm.

It feels so good.

After completing the exercise, she stands still and closes her eyes. She rests her both hands on her abdomen and starts to meditate.

I don't know how many time passed. It might be five minutes, ten minutes or twenty minutes. What I do all the time was staring at her. Her skin is sparkling! She is looking stronger.

After meditation, she comes out of the creek and I get out of my trance.

She is coming to me with a frowned face. Not again!

"Good morning!" I say nervously. "I didn't see you in the house. So I-uh, I came here looking for you. Um- Your morning exercise is impressive. Where did you learn that from?" I try to explain.

"Thanks. I learnt it from YouTube." she starts to walk. "Why are you looking for me? Is it that much urgent that you came out with only your pajamas on?"

Now I notice, I am wearing the pajamas only. "Nothing's important. You are now living with our family and you are injured. So I thought that we should take care of you."

She chuckles. "Aren't you cold? Go quickly and wear something."

"No I'm totally fine. This much cold doesn't bother me. You should be cold, you were standing in the water and your pants are wet now. Let's get quickly inside."

"I am well too. I just exercised so I am not feeling cold." she thinks something and says again, "when I woke up, I got out of the room. This locality feels safe to me. And so I walked into the woods without worrying much and this place seems nice to exercise. It's quiet, lonely and peaceful here. So I started exercising here. Sorry to make you worry."

She is talking so calmly. "In future I would like to continue my exercises here. Will you ensure me that nobody come here while exercise? ...including you. Sorry to say it but its distracting."

I stare at her for some moments.

'I am not different person to you. I should not be different person to you.' is what I want to say but I say, "Okay. I got it. No one will disturb you including me."