Chapter 37

-Fima-

We didn't talk in the car. I was so nervous beside him. He's looking so handsome in that party suit. He has tied his hair. He is looking so manly.

Well he is a man and thus he looks manly. Stupid me!

But still...

I have never seen a single flaw on him. He is good looking, charming. He acts childish sometimes but when he does something, he does it wholeheartedly. He takes responsibility fully of what he does. And he smells so nice to me. Why such a perfect man flirts with me who am full of flaws, I don't get it.

He was sitting beside me but I was getting so shy that I could not look at him properly. I can never explain how much I want to look at him all the time. I sigh and walk to the auditorium holding Zach's arm. This man sure increases my heartbeat.

I enter the hall and surprised. I have never attended a party at such a grand scale. So I feel somewhat nervous. I can feel every pair of eyes on us. My nervousness increases.

Am I looking good? Am I looking appropriate?

Suddenly a thought comes to my mind. Zach is walking beside me. And this flawless man is looking so handsome today. Even if I look a little bit okay, all of my okay-look is getting crushed down by this flawless beautiful and handsome man beside me. People must be looking at only Zach and whenever they are seeing me, they must be thinking 'Who is that ugly hag beside this beautiful handsome man?'. I can see it in their eyes.

Zach, why are you looking like a fairy prince? Why, why?

"Mnm? Thanks for your appraisal. You are looking like a fairy princess too." Zach whispers.

I look at him with widened eyes. "Did I think loudly?"

Zach chuckles. "Yeah, as usual. Now, don't get nervous. I am here with you. And I've also invited your friends. They will accompany you whenever I'll be busy with the guests and party arrangements. Okay?"

I smile. "Okay. And thanks."

Mrs. Dasan comes to me and takes my hand from Zach. She takes me to a gathering of women and introduces me to them. They are Mrs. Dasan's social friends and they all have high status in society. I can see them measuring me and whispering something to each other. Their smiles are so fake. Annoying!

Meanwhile my friends arrive at the hall too. So I excuse myself from them and walk hurriedly to them. I exhale a sigh of relief.

I'm spending my time with my friends. I can see Zach smiling and talking with people. I wish him to be beside me. Whenever I look at him, no matter how far he is, he's looking back at me and smiles. This warms up my heart. I feel a strange happiness in my heart like I'm falling in love for the first time.

I see Nathan and Emilia busy too with the party. People of 'high status' are tending to avoid Nathan but they can't avoid him as he is one of the advisors of Zach. Nathan's position is not small.

Suddenly a sound of knocking glass quiets down the buzzing hall room. We all look at the stage. I see Mr. Dasan and Zach on the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I James Austin Dasan welcome you to our party. We are very delighted and honored that you have come and joined our party. I want to keep my speech short so that we all can have more time to enjoy the party. So let's get to the point. You all know my son, my only heir Isaac Sirius Dasan. Today I am officially declaring him as the head of Crimson Moon locality and the CEO of my corporation."

Wow!

We all clap for Zach. Zach is looking happy.

Mr. Dasan continues, "I hope the way you all have supported me, you'll support him too. Thank you all. Isaac, do you want to say something?"