Chapter 7

-Zach-

At morning, Alice went to university to execute my plan. I am getting ready to go to university. Nelson will go with me. Alice will introduce us to her. We have to bring her closer to us gradually.

Alice is mind linking me and Nelson. I let her link.

"What happened?"

"Bad news. There was an accident in Fima's building and she got injured."

"What?" I thought that my heart would burst out of my chest. Sirius is growling. 'I want to see her now.'

"How's she now?" I asked.

"She is crying now."

I cut the link and got ready and got into my car as fast as I could. I drove the car to the campus.

I get down from the car and run to the cafeteria. Nelson follows me.

The cafeteria is jam-packed as other students from Fima's dorm are here too.

I find them at a corner and run there. She is having her coffee. Her eyes are red and swollen. There are scratch marks on her face and hands.

Her being injured crashes my heart. Sirius is whimpering too.

"What happened? I heard about the accident. Are you alright?" I ask.

She looks at me with surprise. "Yeah I am fine now. Thanks for your concern."

Alice introduces us to her.

"Zach, I have done something without asking you. She needed a place to stay for few days so I proposed her to stay at your house as paying guest. Is it okay?" Alice says guiltily.

"Yep, you did the right job. It will be good for her. I am informing my mom about it." My inside is happy. Sirius is happy. Our mate will stay close to us.

Now we can see her strong points and weak points as I have given her a chance to be my mate.

'Don't be too cocky. You gave her chance because you are unable to reject her. Moron!' Sirius mocks at me.

I contact mom and inform her about Fima and request her to prepare a room. Mom happily agrees.

"I have talked to mom. She'll prepare the room. Fima, do you have any class today?"

She looks at me with a frown.

What? Did I say something wrong? I try to remember the sentences I just threw to her.

She shakes her head, "No, I don't, Mr. Dasan."

I feel my right eyebrow twitching. Oh, so she was frowning because of my informal approach to her. "No need to show formalities. You can call me Zach. It's good that you don't have class today. Then we are heading home now. Let's go."

"But she needs to see a doctor now. She is hurt." says Riko.

"She's going to see our family doctor. You all can relax. We will take good care of her." I assure her friends and look at her. She is frowning again.

Now what? Is it her habit? Why is she summoning wrinkles on her forehead? Does she want to become older that much?

'Tch!' I look at her again. Her right eyebrow is slightly upward.

Wait! Is she distrusting me? Suspicious of me? The hell with her!

"Hey, Fima. Don't worry. You will be fine and comfortable there, I promise." Alice assures her. Nelson is also smiling at her to show assurance.