Chapter 11

(Sorry for Late updating. Nowadays, I am so busy with my job. So the updates may be irregular. I'm really sorry for that. This is a long chapter after a long time. I hope you like and enjoy it. 

Keep supporting me and suggest me to improve my writing. Thanks to my all dear readers. ) 

-Zach-

She is walking in front of me holding her handset and continuously having video chat to her siblings and parents through Messenger app. she is also showing our house to them. I am sitting on the patio and watching her facial expression and excitement but can't understand her language. But I have the feeling that she really likes this house and she is expressing it to her family.

She also introduced me to her family members as I suddenly got there. It was so awkward. I was not prepared for it. I just said hi. Her sisters cried out 'Wow! So handsome!' they cried out so loud that even I could hear them through the headphone which was in Fima's ears. She smiled dryly and said, 'Yeah'.

Just an 'Yeah'!

C'mon! Even your siblings accepted me as handsome. Can't you praise me a little bit, stupid old woman?

She is coming to me with a smiling face. Ah! I feel like my heart is melting. Sirius is growling softly.

Ssh, Sirius! What if she hears?

Why not? After all she is our beloved mate. Answers Sirius.

Blind wolf!

She stands just in front of me and leans towards me. Her face is so close to me. It's also my first time. Sirius's growls get louder.

Sirius, just stop.

She holds the wire of the headphone; actually she closes the hole of the speaker and moves away her handset.

She leans more towards me.

Her smell is too close.

Oh God! My heart beat is getting louder.

Her lips get closer to my ear. I can feel her breath. I can feel the dizziness in my head. I just want to turn to her face and kiss her lips.

"Staring continuously at someone like this is kinda rude, young man!" she whispers and moves away.

I get frozen. She teased me just now? And what did she just say? I was staring at her rudely? What did she mean by 'young man'?

Excuse me! I am your mate and you are mine. I am your alpha and you are my only Luna. I have every right to stare at you nonstop. Otherwise, I wouldn't even give you a single glance.

Urgh! She just makes me mad easily.

-Fima-

It's fun to tease Zach. He's frowning. But I told him the truth. He was staring at me nonstop. He did same thing in the morning. It is kind of rude.

"Okay. I'll call you later." I off the video chat.

I look at him again. He seems kind of offended. He is looking somewhere else with frowned eyebrows.

Some strands of his long hair are floating in soft air. Though he is pouting like a kid, he is looking beautiful.

Ah! Me and my heart!

Why is he so beautiful? Why can't I get him? Why is he younger than me? Can I touch him just for once?

I am feeling to make the situation easy between us. I walk toward him. If I start to talk to him, will he answer?