Chapter 26

(It's going to be long chapter. So be ready dear readers... )

-Fima-

I turn left and right on my bed, close my eyes tightly and try to fall asleep. The fever is increasing and all my memories of today gets jumbled up. I hear a clicking sound of twisting the knob of the door. Someone has come. Is it Zach?

I open my eyes and see myself in front of the huge old modeled building. I recognize it. It's the pack house. I look at my right hand palm and can feel the enormous energy flowing. It is like the flow of wind or strong current in the river. The energy is positive and it can heal the body and spirit and make them stronger. I like this place and I wish to stay here. I see Mrs. Dasan is walking in front of me and I follow her and get into that old building. I see myself walking through a corridor. There are some closed doors. One of the nameplates draws my attention. It is hanging against the wall beside a closed door. The name is written in golden letters.

'Isaac Sirius Dasan'

I didn't know Zach's full name. I mumble his name few times. It's a beautiful name. It feels strange that my pet wolf's name Sirius was given by me. That wolf always reminds me of Zach. What a strange coincidence!

When I get into the hall room, I shake with panic. The huge hall room is full of wolves. They are all beautiful and huge in size. Their fur is shining as they are bathing in the current of energy continuously. Most of them are staring at me with lust. But with a fierce growl, they stop staring at me. I look back to see the source of growl and see Sirius. I feel so relaxed and secured. He never leaves my side whether I need him or not.

I see two young wolves crying and Sirius is preparing to attack them. But I stop him to do so. I don't want to hurt these two adorable baby wolves. Later, when I look at Sirius, he starts to transform. All of his fur vanish, his bone structure changes and his skin becomes smoother. He has long beautiful blond hair. He turns into someone whom I know, whom I desire- Zach.

Zach steps towards me and I step backward. Suddenly the whole scenario changes and I find myself in my room standing in front of the mirror. I see my lustrous looking face and feel a thirst inside me. I look at Zach again and he comes to jump on me. We both fall on my bed and he kisses me fiercely. We don't apart until I get suffocated. He starts to kiss me crazily and rub his body against mine. I shiver again and again with excitement. I enjoy it. I like it and I want it more. He starts to nibble my neck. But a small part of my mind is protesting; it's trying to show me something but I'm just too much drowned in passionate love and I utter the name 'Isaac Sirius Dasan' again and again. His hand grabs my weak spot on my right chest and all the barriers break down. My body jolts severely with excitement and I want him more. I feel that Zach has started to transform again. I can't see his face as we are too busy in enjoying the kisses and Zach's nibbles. But I know he has his fangs and his claws like Sirius.

As the barrier has been broken in my mind, the small part that was protesting shows me the memories successfully.

I see my parents are standing by the side of the bed and their expression is dark and sad. My mother says with a sad tone, "You promised us that you would not get involved with any guys like this, that you would not give in to temptation and would not get involved in premarital physical relationship. What are you doing, kid? Do you not think about our pride? What about our trust on you? Can't you think of your siblings? Didn't you take the responsibility of your siblings and our family's pride? What are you doing now?"

My body shakes severely once again. My body wants the pleasure from my desired man- Zach but my mind wants to keep the promise. I think of my mother's face and stop. Seeing me stopped, Zach looks at me but my eyes blurred and tears roll down from them. When I wipe my tears, I can't see Zach anywhere but see Ben and Drake who are holding me in their arms.