Chapter- 42

-Nathan-

I and Emilia moved to pack house compound just after Zach took over the position of Alpha. We are all living at the pack house compound to accompany our alpha all the time. Right now, I'm sitting at the living room of my alpha's mansion, looking at the honeymoon pictures of my Alpha and Luna and giving reaction. I sigh in my heart.

Why is it me who's always being dragged between Zach and Fima by The Alpha Zach to solve their love-life problems?

Nelson speaks up, "Whoa! All the pictures are very nice. What about this island? Why are you looking so stiff?"

I also see those pictures.

"That's the Cat Island. She's so fond of cats." Zach says kneading his brows. "That island is possessed by Nekomatas, the cat spirits. They were playing with her but they didn't let me get into the island at first. It was Fima who dragged me into the island and all the cats got into attacking stance at that time. They looked like they'd attack me at any time. But for Fima, they couldn't do anything."

I say showing a picture. "This looks beautiful. It looks like you were wearing wedding dress. And the background of Cherry blossoms is awesome too."

He smiles slightly. "Yeah, that's Japan's traditional wedding dress. She looks pretty in that Kimono but I look awkwardly tall beside her. And it's spring time. During the first one or two weeks, there's a flower viewing festival there."

"Ohanami?" I say.

"Yes. We were lucky to have that."

Nelson says, "So, why are you looking so down? You should look like you're in cloud number nine, shouldn't you?"

Ah! Thank God, Nelson brings up the issue.

"You couldn't do that properly?" Nelson shows some weird hand gestures and laughs loudly.

"Just shut up. She didn't let me touch her whole time. It'll be her first time, so she's afraid and maintaining distance from me. Besides, she had her period at the end." Zach sighs.

"That means you didn't do anything your whole honeymoon? What a waste of a honeymoon!" Nelson says in a sympathetic tone.

"Yep. Now tell me what should I do?" He looks at me expectantly.

I feel helpless. I don't know how to help him in this situation so I shrug my shoulder. Nelson plays something in his cell phone and shows it to Zach. "Look at this. It may help." His lips are curved upward as if he's up to some devilish thing. When Zach looks at it, his eyes get bigger and I hear the moaning sounds coming from Nelson's cell phone.

Zach looks at Nelson like he's going to eat him alive and slaps away that cell phone and that poor thing breaks into pieces. That mocking smile gets erased from Nelson's face.

Poor Nelson!

I look at the outside of the room and see Fima. She's talking on her phone in her native language, staring at Zach constantly. She might have felt that I'm looking at her. So she looks at me with a smile. We both wave our hands and she walks away.

-Fima-

I took so many tips from my 'experienced' friends on how to do 'it'. As it's my first time, I am so afraid to do 'it'. Now Zach seems annoyed for not letting him touch me or do 'that' with me.

I sigh. I don't want him to be annoyed at me. It hurts.

He was wearing a blue tee-shirt with white shorts. He was looking so attractive, so handsome. I want to go to him too, love him and loved by him.