Chapter 25

(My dear readers, sorry for taking so long time to update the new chapter. I just took a break last week. Writing is really not an easy task. I know what to write. But when I start to write, it feels so difficult to use the right words and arrange sentences correctly to express what I really want to express. I've already said that English is not my native tongue. so if you find any sentence in poor quality, please forgive it and suggest me how to make it correct. It'll be really helpful for me. Thank you for you support and love. Stay with Zach, Fima and me. Love you all. - Fspinkey) 

-Nathan-

All the wolves have already gathered in the pack house. The present Alpha and Beta are out of country for some business, so Zach and Nelson are in the head position today. Right at this moment the whole environment is scary. Every wolf present here is shaking with fear and ill premonition. No one is uttering a single word from their mouth but in the mind a storm of questions, guesses, and shocks is blowing over. I can hear them all in my mind.

When Rex confirms everyone's presence, Alpha Isaac and Beta Nelson come into the huge Hall. Everyone stands attentively to show respect to them. Zach just takes a side glance to us and steps up on the platform with Nelson and Rex. Emilia and some other warriors stand down the platform. I stand beside the warriors. The hall was soundless and now the mind field of the wolves is also soundless. Zach takes the seat of the Alpha and Nelson stands beside him. When Zach looks at his people, everyone shudders with great fear. We even fear to take breath.

In a few moments, I feel two strong presences getting closer and closer to the hall room. As they are approaching closer, the presences are getting stronger and two distinguished and overwhelming smells fill up the room. We all are acquainted to one of the presences. The dominating presence and motherly smell of Luna Clair.

Though I recognize Fima's smell, it's new to most of werewolves. Her presence is the second most dominating after Luna Clair, which leaves everyone confused. The moment they step into the hall room, everyone's eyes turn to see the source of the new presence and smell.

What the hell is with her smell? Why is it so sweet?

At afternoon, it was not this much intense. It has increased to the point of making someone feel dizzy. I look around and find most of the werewolves are looking at her with widened eyes and flushed cheeks. They are newer werewolves and many of them are mate less. Even some of the warriors belong to this group.

Suddenly a fierce growl bursts my head and everyone shudders furiously. The eyes that were looking at Fima lustfully are now looking down. Alpha Sirius has growled in our mind through the mind link to warn us. As a result, everyone comes to know that she is someone special to Zach.

Rex speaks again, "Ben along with the family and Drake along with the family, come in front."

Both the families stand in front of the platform. The boys are shaking with fear. But Ben and Drake's fathers are standing straight, lowering their heads a little bit. Their standing posture shows that they were strong and confident warriors. No matter what situation they are in, they have to maintain their calmness and posture.

This afternoon, I went to see her after shifting back. That time I heard Ben's mother voice at first and later Drake's mother's voice. They were crying and begging for their son's life to Luna and Fima. Luna was silent but angry. I could smell her and Fima's fury.

"Just go. Go away from me. How could you not control your children? What kind of parents are you? How could you let your sons go to astray? Please leave before I insult you more." Fima said in an angry voice.

"Please, I beg you. Punish us but please let our children live." Ben's mother cried.

"Yes... please." Drake's mother added too.