Chapter- 60

-Fima-

After a tearful family reunion, I took Zach and my children to my parent's house. My father was so rigid seeing Zach and Zach was also feeling very awkward. It was not like my father hated him, it was that he was not prepared to meet Zach suddenly for the first time. Their interaction was somewhat funny but it made me a little bit anxious as well. My mother was also very surprised. In our country, sons-in-law are considered highly valued guests. The parents of the girls do everything in their capacity, sometimes more than their capacity, to please their sons-in-law and their family members as it is a matter of the girl's happiness in the in-laws' house.

I know it may seem prejudice to some of you but it's still practiced here.

They prepared so many dishes that a regular man from Canada would find it difficult to finish them. Thankfully, Zach is a wolf. He happily ate all the dishes my mother served him which made her overjoyed.

We all spent a big whale of a time. After so many days, my happy days return to me. My children along with Zach are my real happiness.

Now I'm at the hotel Zach is staying in. I have taken my shower and Zach is taking his. I am hugging my kids; they have already fallen asleep as soon as they took their shower. They have received too much love and attention from my family which they truly enjoyed. I think they got exhausted because of the whole day's worth of excitement.

"They have grown up so much" I mumble.

"What are you saying?" Zach comes out of the bathroom wiping off his wet hair. "They are growing normally."

"They are so beautiful... so adorable..." my voice shakes. I think another wave of tear is on its way but Zach quickly gets closer to me and holds my hand.

"Let the kids sleep here and come with me."

Zach has booked the expensive and spacious suite to stay which contains two rooms- one for the couple and another for kids, and a living room. Before going to another room, he pulls the door and shuts it.

In our room, Zach holds me in his arms and starts to sniff my neck. "Mmh... After so many days I got to take in this lovely smell." He licks my neck which accelerates my heartbeat.

I push him gently away and get on the bed. As soon as I look at him, my eyes get bigger seeing him get naked.

So soon!

"Fima I am so excited to see you that I can't control myself right now. Please Don't get scared," Zach says in a rough tone.

To be frank, the phrase 'don't get scared' works opposite in the human mind. It makes one scared. And to prove my assumption correct, Zach turns into a beast.

"A-a-a-mmph", I press my mouth with my hands to prevent the shout that slipped out subconsciously.

He just turned from a human to a huge wolf in front of my eyes.

I keep staring horridly at the beast, no my husband in his beast form, who is coming closer to me.

The majestic wolf, which is bigger than any normal wolf, gets on the bed and licks my face. It's a beast's way to show their love. He just kissed me.

"Sirius! After so many days..." I pat on his head and then control my hand because this wolf is not some ordinary animal, it's my husband Zach. It's improper to pat your husband's head like you do to your pet. And I did it all the time in the past.

Shoot me with a gun! So inappropriate! It was embarrassing for Zach and it is now embarrassing for me.

Unknown to my inner fight, Sirius is rubbing his head against my neck and he is trying to press me down under his body. The way he is rubbing his muzzle and furry head against me and the exuding heat and smell of his body is arousing a deep and dark desire inside me.