Chapter 41

(I think this orchestral cover of BTS's 'Fake Love' fits the mood most. Listen to it specially at the mid part of the chapter. It's the longest chapter I guess. Please let me know how you feel about this chapter. 

This author is eagerly waiting for your comments. -Love from Fspinkey. )

-Ivan-

Spiritually guided people!

Do you want to know about them?

Let me tell you about them a little bit.

They are not supernatural creature like us. They don't possess tremendous strength, speed or healing power like us. They do not return from death like the vampires. Their death means they've already died. They have nothing supernatural like us. They are the most ordinary and vulnerable human beings.

There came hundreds and thousands of saints, monks, prophets, sages in this world. They are the spiritually enlightened people. They have enormous companions and followers who are known as the spiritually guided people. They follow the spiritual guidelines strictly to keep their soul pure. Very few of these spiritually guided people can achieve the enlightenment too.

Disappointed? Are you getting bored? Don't be.

Now let me tell about us a little bit.

Our ancestor, thousands of years ago, could not bear the vulnerability of human being and bent the order of nature a little bit. To protect his tribe he summoned a spirit of forest with the help of an old shaman. That spirit had the shape similar to a wolf. They forced the spirit to take a human form, marry our ancestor and give birth to mixed spirited and strong children.

Our spirit mother gave birth to seven human-beast kids. The first brother was born at a time when the sun was set at the west and the moon was rising on the east. As he was born between the day and night, he was the strongest. He had dark grey colored fur. That's my forefather.

Second brother was born when the red moon rose up in the sky. Third and fourth brothers were born when the moon was leaving its reddish tint and getting shiny. Isaac's forefather, the fifth brother, whose fur was silvery white was born at a time when the moon shone brightly. Sixth brother had the grayish white hair and the seventh brother had black hair. When seventh brother was born the moon had already set down.

They were born as wolves but within a day they turned into humans. After their birth the spirit mother left them and went back to the jungle. Since then nobody ever saw the spirit except those seven brothers. As the ancestor wanted, those kids were the strongest, fastest, wildest and possessed the fastest healing power. They never bear wound or sickness for a long time as they healed faster. With their help, the great father was able to protect his people from the wild animals, undead creatures, cruel jungle spirits and the war with other tribes. He enlarged his territory.

What do you think about us?

Come, I'm gonna show you a legendary painting in our library. This painting depicts the agreement between the werewolves and the spiritually guided people.

Look carefully. 

This painting was drawn in details, so detailed that I can even see the tip of hay that is stuck in the fur of one of the werewolves standing behind the King. But very mysteriously, the faces of those five men who were drenched in blood is totally blurred. No matter how much the painter tried to draw their faces, he failed every time. They were the spiritually guided people.

Aren't you interested to know how we crossed path with the spiritually guided people?

During the fifth generation of werewolf brothers, a spiritually enlightened man came to a tribe which was under surveillance of the second brother. He was just passing by with his companions. He saw the tribe and felt that this tribe needed him. So he stopped there. The leader of the tribe let them live there. They worked in the field with those tribe people to have foods. People started to like them for their compassion and started to follow his guidelines.