Chapter 3

-Fima-

I couldn't concentrate in the class. The lecturer was going on and on about macroeconomics and my mind was like floating on the cloud.

What did I see today?

Whom did I see today?

Why did I see him today?

How can a man be so good- looking and handsome?

I looked at Emma's face. Emma was a beautiful blond girl with beautiful blue eyes. With a little bit of makeup, she looked refreshing and pretty. That guy was staring at her.

'Poor guy! He doesn't know that Emma has already been taken.' I thought.

"Why are you looking at me frequently? And now you are pouting. What happened? Is there something on my face?" Emma asked in whispering tone.

"No, no. nothing happened and your face is perfectly fine. I was wondering... ah, if you could teach me how to apply eyeliner and lipstick like that. It's looking so perfect on your face."

I couldn't make any excuse except this stupid one, though what I said was true. The eyeliner and lipstick on her face were looking perfect.

She smiled, "Sure. Anytime."

But my mind was still far away from the class. After seeing Emma, he looked at me and I thought his eyes got bigger with surprise. He also muttered something. I felt my cheeks were getting hotter in the well air conditioned room. So I touched them with my hands.

Strange! Why would he get surprise? What did he muttered?

Ah! That was all my stupid thought. Let's forget it. With this strong resolution I got back to my dorm.

After dinner I spend some time with packing my bag for the trip.

'Ahh! So that should be the matter!' I exclaimed as if I received a sudden enlightenment. That handsome dude was surprised because he saw me beside Emma. He must have thought, 'Who is this shorty beside this blonde beauty?'

This enlightenment darkened my mood.

I completed all the task at hand and got on my bed. Looking at the white ceiling a face floated up in my sight.

That handsome boy! After seeing him I began to think that he was the most handsome boy I had ever seen.

Accidentally my eyes fell on him and coincidentally his eyes met mine.

Oh my God!

I just missed a heartbeat then; He looked shocked just like me and mumbled something.

I got a glance of him yet his beauty was so mesmerizing that I felt the lack of words to justly narrate it. He had got a handsome face with that straight nose, dark eyebrows and strong jaw line. His pale skin complexion, long platinum blonde wavy hair, which were fallen down his broad shoulder and light grey eyes, which seems deep Crystal Lake, made the perfect image of an elf prince in real life. But again, his sharp gaze which can pierce into one's soul, the strength, the confidence and the wildness in his face and body made me feel that I seeing a humanoid beast, more correctly a humanoid wolf, in front of me. I didn't know why I thought of a wolf to compare him to.

Looking at him for too long was harmful for my heart; that's what I had thought at that time and I moved my eyes away. As usual, I pretended that nothing had happened. I started talking to Emma and started to walk away from him.

When I was passing him I noticed that he was tall; so tall that I looked almost half of his height beside him. He had a strong body structure like a rock. I also caught his body smell. It was so mouth-watering.