Chapter 29

-Fima-

"A new day ha-a-a-s co-o-o-me..." I am singing Celine Dion's one of my favorite songs and preparing to go to my campus. After that I have to go to the agents to rent apartment. I can't stay any longer than this at Riko's dorm room.

I sigh and get out of the room. I won't remember anything from my past.

A new day has come!

I reach at my university and open my heart once again.

Where are you all handsome boys? Come into my sight and make my day blissful.

Though I'm saying this, no boy looks as sparkling and handsome as before in my eyes. My eyes have seen someone unbeatably sparkling and beautiful and handsome...

No! I haven't seen anyone. Every boy is equally handsome and beautiful.

I force my heart to look at boys. Suddenly Riko, who is coming along with me, waves her hand to someone. I look at that direction and see Mac and Eric.

They are calling us. We go to indoor Basketball court. Mac joins his group and starts to play. Mac is almost six feet six. That makes him look like a giant beside me. He plays so well. I, Riko and Eric cheer on him.

-Zach-

I wake up and get myself hugging a round pillow. It's a long hugging pillow. Hugging it, I try to compare Fima's height with it. I think Fima is shorter than this pillow. I laugh silently and hug it tightly. How would it feel if it were real Fima?

Suddenly I feel a presence in my room and the next moment I hear a familiar voice.

"That's not our Luna. Our Luna is shorter and cuter. So stop hugging it and get ready for the campus."

I make an annoying expression. "Shut up!"

I get ready and start my car to go to campus. Nelson is driving his own car. Alice is sitting beside him. I feel annoyed again.

Lucky bastard!

Reaching the campus, I sniff to catch her smell and walk towards Indoor basket ball court. I see her standing with her friends. She, Emma and Riko are not looking at their friends, they are looking at the court.

I walk towards her. Nathan has just joined them but the girls don't bother to look at him.

"Hey Fima! Where are you looking at? Hey!" Nathan calls Fima in whispering tone but it sounds alarming.

"Shoo! Nathan. You won't get it." Emma says.

"Yeah. Just don't disturb us." says Fima.

I stand at silently behind her but she doesn't notice. I lower my head to reach her head level to look at the direction where she is staring. Break time is going on so the players are drinking water or juice or sitting somewhere to take rest. Their faces are slightly reddened and sweaty because of all the jumps and runs in the sport. Then I look at her face. Her face is glowing and her eyes are sparkling looking at those guys.

My hot breath falls on her cheek and then she feels someone's presence near her and looks at me sharply. Seeing my face so suddenly near her face, she shrieks and jumps back. I feel to laugh but suppress it. It is almost like our first meeting.

-Fima-

I look at the familiar face in front of me.

Am I seeing right? Who's in front of me? Is it really Za...

"What were you doing?" he asks in an angry tone. His face is also having an angry expression.

Now, what did I do to make him this angry? I should be the one to be angry seeing his face.