Chapter 34

(This is one of the newest songs of my favorite Kpop band 'Seventeen'. I was so happy to see that the name of this song and the first two words of my book's name matches- 'Getting Closer'. I wanted to share this song with you earlier but couldn't. So I'm sharing it now. 

Enjoy the song and happy reading. Oh! Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Let me know your thoughts on this book. 

Love from Fspinkey :) ) 

-Fima-

Whenever you face death, you feel the meaning and beauty of life. It's not the right time but I feel an adventure, an excitement inside me. I along with others am racing between life and death. Right now, I am feeling alive until I die.

One of the people shouts, "There are more rogues coming. Hurry up!"

Everyone is running faster except two or three pregnant women. Their husbands are holding their hands and helping them to run. Some other man and women are staying closer to them to protect.

"Where is our alpha? Why isn't he coming still?" another one shout in hoarse voice.

"He is on his way. Luna is fighting along with the warriors. We just need to reach pack house."

Suddenly people shouts in fear as a huge wolf comes out of the wood and jump into middle of the crowd. People jump here and there and run in every every direction. Those, who fall in front of that wolf, the wolf bite them and throw them away. He makes his way clear to come to me in a very relax mood.

Why is it coming to me?

I am so frightened that I get frozen on my place again. What should I do? My brain is working so fast that I cannot get a hold of it. I am so afraid to turn and run away. So I take my steps backwards.

Very few people who are still here seem confused. They want to run away but can't leave me like this. At everyone's horror, that wolf jump on me. I raise the stick to hit it but the attempt is in vain. I fall on the ground and hurt my waist and back.

That wolf brings its face closer to my face. The bad smell of the wolf hit my nose. I feel my heart is racing in panic. It sniffs me and moves its face away from me. It makes a strange noise like it's mocking at me. The wolf keeps its paw on my throat. With a panic and rampaged breath I keep looking at it and finding a way to escape. Suddenly I feel something sharp pierce through my skin of my throat.

I gasp and guess that I'm gonna die today. This wild beast is nothing like Sirius and his pack's wolves. It keeps staring at me and brings down its paw from my throat to my chest. I hear the tearing sound of my clothes and feel the burning on my skin. My eyes get blur as tears roll down from them in fear and pain. The wolf keeps its paw away and seems satisfied. It brings down its face on my neck and lick my blood on my neck and chest. My whole body twists not in horror but in disgust. My body act spontaneously again and I punch the wolf's muzzle. I know it's not hurt even a little bit but I get it surprised and take the chance to escape. The wolf catches my blouse and pulls it hard.

I see Nathan is running towards me. His face looks distorted and unknown to me. But I know that he's coming for me.

"Fima!" I hear a shout and see Zach is also running to me. His shout was like a roar.

I get the courage inside me again seeing him and pull myself hard. As a result a part of my blouse gets torn up and cold wind bites my skin very hard. I run to Zach but suddenly something hard bump with my right ribcage and I see my whole world gets dark. I lose the ground under my feet.

When I get my vision I see the whole world is swirling around and my body hits the cold ground. I feel like my breath gets stuck inside my lungs and my lungs are frozen.