Chapter 15

-Fima-

Today is not my day.

Before going to the campus, I had a fight with some teen aged boys. The boys were bullying a fragile looking boy. They were throwing his books on him and after that poured down water on him. Nathan was with me. I watched him getting excited.

"That boy is my cousin. I should go get him out of that. Fima you go ahead. I'll join you soon, 'kay?"

To tell the truth, I am always a bit afraid of this kind of situations. The teen aged boys look stronger. They're taller than me. They are three in numbers. Will Nathan be okay? Well, he should be as he is an adult.

"Look guys, who came to rescue the little omega. The elder hero omega. Ha ha ha." one of the boy with freckles on the face says.

"Hey, you really should not bully the weak. You are going to be warriors. Aren't you supposed to protect? If Alpha comes to know your behavior, it will be bad." Nathan says.

Though Nathan is trying his best, he looks weaker in front of those boys. Why is it? It seems that they have something in them that is preventing Nathan. What is it?

Another dark skinned boy comes in front of Nathan and pushes him hard,

"What did ya say? Are you threatening us? You damn omega dare to threat us?"

"Will, get away from here." Nathan orders that bullied boy.

"Don't you dare." shouts the freckle-faced boy.

The bullied boy named Will seems got stuck in his place. His face is pale. The dark skinned boy pushes Nathan again.

"What? You dare go against us, the future warriors of Crimson Moon Pack?"

"I think he has forgotten his place. The valueless and the burden of the pack, you damn omegas."

Seeing my friend getting this much humiliated is a kind of humiliation to me too. I grab the strap of my bag. I am stuck with my confusion of whether I should go and try to save him or not. And what is this omega thing? Is it any kind of hierarchy? Well, those boys seem healthier and richer than Nathan.

I gulp. Nathan takes a look at me. "Fima, I told you to go away. Just go."

Another boy with brown hair almost throws Will on Nathan. Nathan cannot keep the balance and falls down. They laugh loudly at them.

"You weak omegas. Look how much weak you are. You can't even stand properly. Hey Will, did you pee in your pants? Let us see. C'mon." they grab the pants of Will. Nathan is looking with widened eyes full of disgust.

The boys are looking at me with teasing eyes. Will is begging not to do it with him. He is crying with tears. He is reminding me of my youngest brother, though they don't look alike. But, if my brother, whom I miss so much, were here crying like this, would I still be remain this silent and watch him crying?

"Hey, that's enough. Stop it." I shout at the boys loudly and rush to them. "Why are you bullying him? Can't you see that he's hurt?" I push one of the boys but fail; they are like iron walls.

What? I had confidence to at least push them, but failed. I get scared again. But I am feeling this urge to protect Will, to wipe his tears and to hug him tightly.

The boy with freckles on his face pushes me and I too fall on the ground. But I can't lie on ground like this. So I stand up quickly.

"I won't let you harm Will any longer. Go back. Didn't your parents teach you manners?"

The boy grabs my face with his right hand so hard that I feel that it's going to crush down.

Damn brat, that hurts.