Chapter 51

(3 years later)

-Zach-

I throw the irritating ring on the bed and get to the washroom to freshen up.

Ugh! Disgusting!

I rub my body well under the shower to remove that strange, unfamiliar and disgusting smell.

That bitch Sara!

Today I got engaged with her. Whole time through the party she was clutching to me, holding my arms and rubbing her body against me. She was even trying to follow me to my bedroom.

I close my eyes and try to wander my mind. I think about... her. Her adorable small face with big black eyes, black hair and beautiful lips... I cup her face and kiss her.

Fima! I wish you really were here!

I get out of my shower and walk to my children's room. They are sleeping peacefully. I didn't allow them to the engagement party. I didn't want them to see that act and make them think that Sara is gonna be their mom. I'll never let my kids get near her. I hug them and sniff their scent. Their unique body smells are the three different kinds of mixtures of mine and Fima's body smells. They are our offspring and they all belong to me. This belonging calms my alpha wolf spirit Sirius.

After Fima left us, Sirius was so furious that I rushed to annihilate Sara's pack. But Nathan stopped me and promised me that he would bring me a greater joy than annihilating Sara's pack at that moment. According to his calculation, Sara had been waiting for my invasion on her pack. She must have already informed the King of the werewolves and begged for their protection. He was so certain that everyone was waiting for us there.

Sara's Blue Creek pack is the remnant of the sixth royal brother's pack. That pack was wiped out by wolf hunters almost two hundred years ago. The warrior son of the Alpha of Blue Creek pack, who survived, took over the pack and became the Alpha chosen by his people. The King at that time gave all his support to revitalize the pack and appointed Crimson Moon pack as its warden. This order of the king is still being carried on. The Kings of every generation bears the responsibility to protect every pack, no matter how big or small it is and appoints a royal brother's pack as their warden.

It can easily be guessed that what the outcome would be if the warden devours its dependents. Sirius will face the annihilation with his pack before he can present his cause.

"Alpha, please give me a chance to bring you a greater joy and smile on your face when that alpha of Blue Creek pack will cry and feel desperate, kneeling in front of you. She'll feel the same pain as you and my friend are feeling right now. We will penetrate their pack, devour their power and before she can understand anything, we will bring her doom." Nathan stated with his blazing eyes.

Nelson expressed his consent to Nathan's plan. So I put a leash on my other consciousness and calm down Sirius with great effort.

We kept sticking to the original plan. And as expected, the beta of the King called my beta to know our state. It was a roundabout way to know our plan on invading Sara's Blue Creek pack. Nelson acted as if he was in a grief because the Luna left the pack. He also made them believe that it was totally a personal matter of the Dasans; no one had any involvement in it. The King's beta sounded relieved.

After six or seven months, Sara started to come to our pack on our joint venture business purpose. Gradually she tried to mingle with my children behind my back. But thank god, my kids are smart and they avoided Sara. For some unknown reason, they dislike her.

Past few months she's showing her guts by flirting with me. She's trying to seduce me. I'll lie if I say that I and my wolf weren't seduced. She tried me to pull to the bed two times using our loneliness as an excuse. But whenever she hugged me, her scent woke me and my wolf up. Her scent was not Fima's; it was unfamiliar and disgusting. I pushed her away. To stop her advancement and carry on our plan, I proposed her to marry me with some conditions. The conditions include that she'll not approach me before the wedding and leave my kids alone.