Chapter- 58

-Ivan-

Oops!

I opened a bedroom secret from Zach's memory.

I began to venture in another direction in his mind. So far I remember, the conflict between Isaac and Sara started before Isaac's marriage to Fima.

Hmm...

That's it. I start to see his memories of watching Fima getting bumped by a wolf. I channeled the vision to other royal alphas.

Well, that attack looks serious. She's also covered with her own blood. I can even smell her blood. I know the other wolves won't sense it. They can only see the vision.

Whoa! If a pack's Luna is attacked like this and the pack doesn't take revenge, it becomes a question of the pack's dignity and prowess. Not to mention, if the luna is the true mate of their alpha.

Seeing her this helpless makes me feel angry. A wolf's affection, sincerity, and loyalty to its true mate are unconditional. Hence the law of not harming others' mates was established. So Isaac's rage is legal.

The next vision comes with the death of innocent kids, newly awakened werewolves, and omegas. The scenes are really pathetic and cruel.

The vision of interrogating the captured rogue and its confession comes into view. Isaac was so enraged that he killed that wolf. He decided to kill Sara but Nathan stopped him saying that they didn't have any proof except the video clip of the confession to prove Sara's misdeeds, and there was also the possibility of their existence being exposed to human society.

Nathan, as an omega, is more like a human being. So he was the one who designed all the plans to destroy Sara and her pack financially and then remove her slowly.

The later visions are how all the proofs are collected, how the Crimson Moon pack slowly handicapped the Blue Creek pack, and how Sara plays a vital role to corner Fima psychologically to the extent that she tried to kill her own children. Not only that, but she also scared the children.

"Dadda, we don't like her." A soft voice rings in my ears and a soft round face comes into vision. A little girl with big round eyes speaks with a sad expression on her face. "She always spreads this strange feeling. Ziya and Alexis say that she is trying to scare us. Though she smiles all the time, she spreads something strange towards us. I am scared of her. Believe me, dadda."

Unexpectedly I feel a sting in my heart and my eyes start to get warm. I feel a surging rage in my heart.

I almost made the decision but stopped. I also stop channeling the vision.

What a surprising turn of events! My guess is correct.

Isaac used wolfsbane to weaken the alpha guests so that they could not sabotage his plan. No matter how small he used, for what purpose he used; it's still a forbidden herb and its usage on wolf brothers is forbidden.

I frown and remove my claws from Isaac's neck. As soon as I come out of the vision, a waft of sweet smell crashes on my nose and I hear the cries outside the room.

Three distinct smells and three different cries of children.

"Your majesty, his highness Alpha Sirius's children are crying to meet their father," Sentino informs with a helpless expression.

Other royal alphas are also distracted. "Alright, let them come in," I say as I take a tissue paper to wipe the blood off from my nails. Beta Nelson is also wiping off the blood from Isaac's neck.

The door opens and the sweet smell intensifies making me and my wolf somewhat restless. Three kids bolt inside at the speed of thunder. They stop in front of Isaac who is still looking miserable.