Chapter 32

-Fima-

After finishing the work at home, I run to the woods. Nathan shouts, "Fima, where are you running?"

I stop. "Nathan, would you come with me please? Take me to the woods. I want to see Sirius, my wolf."

Nathan seems stunned. After that he goes into a trance for almost a minute and then replies with a wide grin. "Yeah sure. Let's go."

I don't know what happens with Nathan sometimes. He seems to go in trance for some time.

Nathan guides me to the woods. I get more and more into the woods. When I get assured that I am in deep woods. I call out loudly, "Si-ri-us! Si-ri-us!"

After some time, I hear heavy footsteps of something running to us. I see a huge beautiful wolf approaching to us.

"Sirius!" I, too, run to hug it.

"Ahem! Fima I'm going back. You can spend your time with your Sirius. 'Kay? I'll come later to pick you up." Nathan says and doesn't wait for my reply. He leaves us.

Strange! Whatever...

The whole area is covered with thin white snow and it's so cold. So I'm wearing heavy clothes. Sirius's beautiful fur is looking so beautiful amidst this white snowy background. It's like he was born to be here and rule here. Though the surrounding is cold, it's body is so warm.

I hug Sirius and rub my cheek on its fur. "Oh Sirius... I missed you so much. Did you miss me?"

Sirius is also rubbing its head against my cheek and growling. He is wagging his tail. I think he also missed me and now he's happy to see me.

-Sirius-

Oh yes, my love. I missed you so much. I missed your smell, your smile, your warm breath and heart beat, your aura, your voice. I missed your warm hug, your touch on my fur. I could not get closer to you in my human form or in my wolf form. It was so painful. I was so guilty and afraid because I angered you. Because of Zach's human feeling I came to know that I hurt your feelings. I am sorry. I'm so sorry. Never leave me again.

I say so many things to her but I know she cannot hear or understand any single word of mine. At a time like this, I really wish that she also had a wolf in her only then she could understand what I feel towards her and could hear how many things I say to her.

"I know you didn't get my presence around you and you missed me too. I'll never leave you again, okay? I don't wanna leave you again. Oh my cute wolf, Sirius!" She whispers near my ears.

I am stunned. Once Nathan told me that though Fima doesn't have a wolf soul, she's still my soulmate. She may not hear my words but she can feel them. We both are connected in a way and we can understand each other. Zach is enjoying our close moments too. This other form of mine was also craving for her though he doesn't wanna disclose.

We spend time together. She talks about a lot of things. Her good times, bad times, complaints, sufferings; I listen them all. I growl softly.

I forbid Nathan to come now. I guide her out of the woods. She pats on my head and goes away. After she left I go back to my house and shift into human. I just can't forget her face. After so many days, we get this much closer once again. It was like breathing once again.

-Zach-

Today we have a very important meeting at the Mayor's office. Not only us but also Blue Creek pack will be there. We are going to start a huge project in the neighbor industrial area. Blue Creek pack is one of our share holders. There will be other important persons from corporate world and our share holders and stake holders. I and Nelson have to attend the meeting along with our parents as we will inherit their positions very soon. Sara will be there too.