Chapter 24

-Ben-

My father slaps on my face hard after throwing me in my room. My mother who has been following us from the door to my room shouts, "Ryan, what are you doing? Why are you hitting your own son?"

I feel my left cheek is burning. But I am more worried about what happened today.

"Why did I hit my son? Ask him. Ask him, what he did today and why he did it today." my father shouts louder.

I am having a high fever. Something is trying to break through inside my head. If the person who hit me wasn't my father, I don't know what I'd do to him. Besides, my inside is shaking with the fear of the Alpha's rage.

"Few days ago, just a few days ago I was called to the pack house because of him. I promised the Alpha that my son wouldn't make any further mistake. But today it happened again. This time it's bigger. Do you know what your son did, honey?"

My father shouts at my mother. All I do is standing there lowering my head down and crying. I am hurt, distressed and sick and I'm afraid.

"Your son attacked a human girl who is the paying guest of Dasan. He couldn't resist his lust and attempt to rape her. Oh Lord, just save me and save us!" He sighs.

My mother's eyes get widened. "What?" She says in disbelief. She looks at me with shock in her eyes. I just wish to die here. I can't face her.

"Yes, that's what happened. If I didn't reach there in time Zach would've killed both of them, Ben and Drake. Do you know honey what I fear most? I'm guessing that, that human girl is the fated mate of Alpha Zach; she's going to be our next Luna. if my guess is right, no one can save our son. NO ONE IN THIS DAMNED FUCKING WORLD CAN SAVE OUR SON." He pants with anxiety.

"What? What are you saying?" She looks at me with despair in her eyes. "What did you do Ben? Now what'll happen to you? Ryan, isn't there any way to save him? Please save my son, please." She starts to cry.

"I don't know. Zach has called every wolf in the pack house at the evening. For now, you go to Alpha Dasan's house. Talk to the Luna and that human girl. Try to convince them to forgive Ben."

My mother wipes away her tears. "Okay I am going now." She rushes out of the room.

-Zach-

I shift back and rush to my house. Nathan informs me that they have reached there. I ordered all the wolves to meet me at the pack house at evening.

Oh, I'm feeling this burning rage inside me. That stupid woman doesn't know how much angry I and my wolf are. We told her not to go out today. She's a human but unexpectedly showing the symptoms of getting into heat this morning. I am just so angry on her. She never listens to what I say.

I get into the house and rush to Fima's room. My mom was waiting in the living room for me to come. When she sees me rushing naked to Fima's room, she stops me.
"Zach, wear this pants before going into her room." She holds the pants in front of me.

Like I care about my appearance now! I am so angry on her. I want to make her know who I'm to her and she has to be submissive to me. I ignore mom and walk again.
"Zach, Stop. Nathan informed me about what happened. She's is scared. Can't you sense her fear? If she sees you now naked, it'll be bad for her. So please wear it, for your mate."

I take the pants and wear it hurriedly, then walk into her room. I twist the knob of the door and open it. She's sitting on her bed with a blank expression. Hearing the sound of the door's opening, she looks at me.

I feel the boiling rage inside me as I remember that disgusting scene from the afternoon once again.

I grit my teeth and say, "I told you not to go out of the house today. But you didn't listen to me." I walk to her.