"Sssssssshut up."(Demus)

TW: swearing, hissing, Remus being himself, throwing chairs at people.

Inspired by @/thefingergunsgirl on tumblr

It was a well-known fact that Janus despised physical contact.

He would bare his teeth at you if you even came close to him. He hit Roman with a chair for so much as brushing his shoulder and threatened to throw Logan down the stairs for accidentally bumping into him. He also hissed loudly at Patton when he attempted to hug him(the hissing fight between him and Virgil that occurred afterwards lasted for at least two hours and ended with Janus becoming so frustrated that he forced Virgil to slap a hand over his mouth. Virgil claimed that this wasn't a sincere victory but then Janus pointed out that he was literally the embodiment of deceit and the anxious side relented.).

So when Remus appeared randomly one day and bet Roman thirty bucks that Janus would catch him in his arms if he ran straight at him, everyone was fully expecting Janus to hiss loudly and, at the very least, yeet him out a window.

Instead, when Remus barreled at inhumane speeds towards the snakelike side and tackled him on the couch, Janus instinctively latched onto him and wrapped his arms around his waist. They proceeded to relax on the couch, Remus shuffling to spoon Janus and Janus curling up in his lap.

"Holy shit." Roman breathed.

"How did you do it?!" Virgil demanded. "He threatened to push me down the fucking stairs!"

Janus just smirked and stuck out his tongue at them, curling closer to Remus and leaning back into his warmth.

Logan blinked. "Did you just purr?"

"Sssssssshut up."

"Did you know that deer use the corpses of their dead family members as their own personal sauna?" Remus rambled, pulling Janus closer.

"Hmm... interesting. And I told you not to lick my ear."

"You know you love it, JayJay."

"I will encase you in concrete. Don't test me."

"That's be fun! It'll suck all of the moisture from my body and I'll die slowly while encased in burning heat." His eyes lit up. "Hey, do you think I could shove some wet concrete up my a-"

"Ssssshut up and cuddle me, you disgusting trash bastard."

To say the least, Roman became thirty bucks poorer.