Day 5: (Platonic)Moxiety w/ background Prinxiety, Logicality, and Demus

A/N: I don't ship Moxiety romantically, soooo here ya go I guess. It's platonic lol.

This is more Prinxiety and Logicality than moxiety... sorry

TW: Censored cussing, Remus being a stinky bastard man, Birds. and not that kind.

Roman kissed Virgil on the cheek, pulling him onto his lap.

"FamILY game night!" Patton cheered, pulling Logan down the stairs. The logical side used one hand to grip his glasses and another to steady himself. "Is this really necessary, Patton?"

"Now, Logan, you know that game nights are good bonding experiences!" Patton chastised the logical side.

"Evidence suggests otherwise. Remember that Remus almost knocked Deceit out after he lost Monopoly last time?"

"This time, we'll play different games." Patton planted a small kiss on Logan's cheek, smiling. Logan receded. "And we'll have teams! So more people win."

"I'm totally going to be on a team with this idiot." Deceit muttered, gesturing to Remus.

"Shut up." Remus snapped, chewing loudly on his deodorant. "You know you love me."

"No, but that doesn't mean you're not an idiot." Deceit muttered.

"Oh, I know." Remus smirked.

"If you're not going to be on Remus's team, who will?" Virgil asked, shying away from Deceit.

"I volunteer Logan as tribute!" Roman called.

"Really?" Logan sighed. "Alright. I suppose I would be the wisest choice other than Deceit."

"Meaning that I don't have to be on one of your teams." Deceit eyed Patton, Roman, and Virgil.

Virgil flinched away. "Nuh-uh. Nope. No way."

"I'll do it." Roman smiled at Virgil, squeezing his hand. He put on his game face and moved to sit next to Deceit. "You are going down."

"That means we're a team them." Virgil gestured to him and Patton.

"You got that right, kiddo! Only the bestest most dynamic duoest duo on the entire Thomasphere!" Patton exclaimed, high-fiving the anxious side.

~First Game: Charades~

"Can I borrow your hat, Deceit?" Patton asked. Deceit grunted and obliged, his curly hair more noticeable then ever on his hatless head. "Thanks kiddo!" Patton smiled, waving his hand and conjuring dozens of paper slips.

Remus and Logan went first. Logan took one look at the slip in his hand and groaned. He did some weird floppy motions with his arms.

"A butthole! No? Two buttholes! Oh- um, a moose f*cking itself!" Remus guessed.

The timer went off.

"He is an idiot. Although that was not an easy one." Logan said. "It was a fish."

Roman pulled his slip and immediately smirked. He showed Deceit his middle finger.

"Bird." Deceit said immediately.

Roman whooped, fist-bumping him.

"Aw, c'mon! They got an easy one!" Remus complained.