Rain Part 2(Platonic DLAMPT)

OMG IM SO SORRY I GOT THIS OUT ON QUOTEV ALMOST A MONTH AGO BUT COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT ON HERE

IM SORRY

(Also this was written before the new episode came out. Haha gay-)

TW: Depression, suicidal thoughts, cutting, censored cussing, sort of unsympathetic Deceit? Sympathetic Light Sides

yeah the angst is far from over peeps(but there's a fluffy ending)

sorry this didnt come out sooner

and yes i just made a gay joke

this is not as good as the first part you have been warned

        A usually funny, peppy, bubbly homosexual social media personality ran downstairs, not bothering to get out of his pajamas. "Logan!" He called, panicked. He slid into his usual spot, breathing hard as the logical side rose up.

        Logan still had his unicorn onesie on, and he was sipping from a cup of coffee. He almost dropped his book at the sudden call. "Thomas, you should really warn us before summoning us." He snapped his fingers and instantly had on his normal outfit, cleaning the coffee that had spattered on the floor with a small wave of his hand. "What do you need?"

        Thomas looked at him, eyes wide. "I can't lie." He whispered.

        Almost instantly, Patton, Roman, and Virgil appeared. "What?!" Roman screeched, the hood of his beast onesie falling off his head.

        Virgil flinched backwards, pulling his hood over his head and tightening the strings. He seemed to be having an impending panic attack.

        "Oh no..." Patton breathed.

        "Calm down. It may be nothing. Thomas, say an obvious falsehood." Logan turned to Thomas.

        "Something like, I'm straight. Or my name is Joan." Roman added, reaching over to grip Virgil's hand in a futile attempt to calm the anxious side down.

        "Um... I'm gay. My name is Thomas. Ok, wHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

        Logan sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I don't need this right now..." He muttered.

        "It looks like Fibber on the Roof has officially clocked out." Roman muttered.

        "We have to help him!" Patton exclaimed, looking around worriedly.

        "Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t." Virgil muttered, pressing his hands into his forehead. "Oh God, what did I do?"

        "Virgil, I'm sure it wasn't your fault." Roman looked at the anxious side, trying to reassure him.

        Virgil's eyes were panicked. "But what if it was? What if the only reason Deceit's not here is because I left him? The Dark side is an isolating place. Your brother isn't really one to give comfort, and... the others are just as hostile. I bet he's been alone for years and it was my fault. He hates me now. Because I left him. And now he's alone and gone and he'll never come back and it's all my fault."

        Nobody had anything to say to that. Eventually, Roman muttered, "I thought you.. hated him."

        "I tried to. I tried to forget that I spent almost all of my life with him. But I couldn't. And still can't." Virgil blinked, looking down. "I thought... I thought that he would always be there. Sort of a constant, however much he went against everything I stood for. But now... now he's not. And that really scares me." He looked up, meeting Thomas's eyes for the first time, tears brimming in his eyes. "We have to help him."