Day 13: Demus(with a little background Prinxiety)

sorry this is late, I'm feeling a bit burned out XD. I have six hours of schoolwork everyday, not including homework.

TW: heated kissing(it's Demus... how could I NOT?), implied smut

Remus was in his bed, still sleeping. It was eleven AM, yet he was drowsy and sniffly. He couldn't see himself, but he imagined his eyes were red and puffy, and his face was flushed. His forehead was unusually warm.

Yes, he was undeniably sick.

He would have gotten up anyway, just to infect people, but his boyfriend Deceit wouldn't let him. At the moment, he was standing beside him, smirking.

"Deeeeeeeeeeee." Remus groaned, looking up at his boyfriend with pleading eyes. "Can I pleaseeeeeeeeeee get up? I wanna infect my brotherrrrrrrrr."

"Under normal circumstances, I would, but if you got up, you would get sicker. And I don't want that. Plus Virgil would probably kill you if you got his boyfriend sick. However, if you want company, I'm here." Deceit cupped his boyfriend's cheek. Remus whined and Deceit tutted. "None of that. Just cuddles."

"But you'll get sick tooooooooooo."

"I won't. It's not like we're making out or anything." Deceit rolled his eyes and got into bed with his boyfriend, wrapping his arms securely around him. Remus gave in and nuzzled into his chest, wrapping his arms around him. Deceit pressed a small kiss to his curls.

They were never people to make commitments.

About five minutes later, they ended up fully making out, exploring each other's mouths and bodies. Remus was stroking Deceit's sensitive scales, and Deceit was practically purring at the blissful feeling. Remus felt Deceit card a hand through his hair and pull him closer. Deceit disconnected the kiss only to press soft kisses trailing from Remus's cheek to his neck. His teeth subtly grazed the intrusive side's skin. Remus let out a soft whine and Deceit smirked, slipping a hand under Remus's shirt.

-Timeskip because I can't write smut-

Two days later, the pair was lying in the same bed. Both were woozy and stuffy. "Told you I would get you sick." Remus grinned.

"Sssssssssshut it." Deceit hissed as Patton came into the room to give them some more chicken noodle soup.