Fears

STORMSLANDS

Dany had a hard time falling asleep, and when she did she had horrible nightmares. She heard the same sentence again and again in her head. "Burn them all" the same scary sentence, which she heard every damn night in her head when she first burns down the capital. Her mind was racing, but Tyrion was right. It was hard to accept it, meanwhile, she knew that is the only thing that she can do. Attack the capital. Maybe if they go there immediately she arrives there on time. She has to arrive there on time. If she doesn't... she doesn't even wanna think about it. If they die... if Bran kills them, there is nothing to lose. Nothing to left. The wind was blowing so coldly. It reminded her, that they have two enemies to face with. Two cold-hearted enemies. Not just Bran but the Night King too. She took a deep breath and adjusted her dress on her body.
"Your Grace." Samwell entered the tent.
"Samwell." she tried to smile and waited for him to tell some good news. She needed some comforting news at least about Drogon. "His wound?"
"Dragons can heal quite quickly." he nodded "I never knew that ability of them, but it seems his wound almost totally gone. I helped him to feel better."
"And now you are afraid of what will I do. Am I right?" she kept his eyes on the man. "You are afraid that maybe you helped me to destroy and burn down the capital again. Because you cured Drogon." she crossed her fingers.
"It turned in my head, to be honest. Yes," he admitted.
"None of you trust me." Dany realized. "You, Yara, Tormund... I saw the fear in their eyes yesterday." she sighed. "Just as I see in yours."
"We... have... bad experience." Sam cleared his throat. "You can't blame us. Your Grace." Sam answered with some hesitation in his voice.
"Jon and Missandei are there by now. Probably," she stated and turned her back at Sam. "You've read a lot, about her abilities, her role... the balance and everything. Will he kill her? If he kills her..." it was hard for her to talk about it, but she needed to know. "What happens if the raven kills her?" she swallowed a big one and Sam had no idea what to say. "Be honest with me. Please." she turned to him and looked into his eyes.
"I don't know for sure. I ... she was born to restore the balance. To bring peace, to stop the darkness, and create a better world, she is the princess who was promised to bring the dawn. I mean... she is the key to kill the Night King. We can hope, Bran keeps her alive until he defeats the Night King and the army of the dead."
"It did not reassure me," Dany answered honestly.
"What do you want to do?" Sam asked her back.
"I want to safe my family."

KING'S LANDING

Bronn and his team reached King's Landing with their prisoners. The people around them were just watching them. They hoped this will end the war. End the famine. End their suffering. They were clapping for Bronn, and they clearly forgot what Jon Snow did for them last time. Jon was looking at their faces, how happy they were, and it makes him disappointed. Dissapointed in people. How can they root to kill an innocent child? How can they support this? They clearly lost all their hopes. His eyes stopped on a few men who were wearing hoods to cover their faces. He frowned and tried to see them better. One of them pulled down the cover from his face, and Jon found himself looking at Daario Naharis. There was fear in his eyes, and he frowned. He doesn't understand how it happened. That was not the plan. No... something went wrong, he knew it, but their appearance made Jon a bit reassured. That meant he is not alone there. Maybe Daario can figure out something to help him, and his daughter. He was afraid of Dany. He worried about her. 

Bran was standing at the window in the castle, and he was looking down at them. He looked pale but there was a smile on his face, an evil smile. He raised his eyes to the sky and saw the dark clouds. Those clouds which haunted him for days, for weeks now. Those nightmares about the Night King. But it is due to these nightmares, that he sent out some troops to find his bastard brother and that little girl. He saw how the army of the dead occupy Dragonstone. He saw how the ships were moving away from those shores. He knew there is only one place where they can dock. As if the Night King wanted to chase them into his arms. They stepped inside the castle and Bran turned with his wheelchair. Suddenly some flames erupted from the fireplace and he surprised. He could have sworn he saw something in those flames, some face for a second, but no matter how hard he tried to concentrate he doesn't see anything anymore.