Touch

MEEREN

"Hurry!" Jon ran much far ahead than the others. He felt there is something wrong. At least they were there. Or... Drogon surely is there, but he had a strange and weird feeling. He had that feeling for a couple of hours now. He barely can hear her voice in his head. How she asks help. Maybe it is just his imagination, but he cannot be sure. Some residents followed them, but they did not pay attention to them. Everyone stopped when they arrived at the field, keeping the distance from the huge beast, who was still roaring loudly, except Jon. He saw there is something in the ground under his wings, what he is trying to protect. He slowed his moves when Drogon raised his eyes on him, but a moment later, he raised his wing and stepped back. Daenerys was laying on the floor, squeezing something in her arms. She was conscious but she did not stand up. 
"Dany!" Jon realized it is his love, and he knelt next to her, Raised her head with his hand. "Dany, it is me. Dany." he caressed her face, and she opened her eyes slowly.
"I am back." she tried to smile a bit "I've told you, there will be... no problem." she was weak and tried to talk. Then she moved her hand a bit away from the package and Jon's eyes widen when he saw the dragon eggs. He had no idea what to think at that moment, but he had no time to think about anything at all. She fainted in that second in his arms.

"I think I should leave, and check if they need any help." Yara wanted to escape the room. She and Nesera were in silence all time long. They had no idea how and what to tell to each other. 
"I wouldn't do it in your place," Nesera stated quietly.
"I cannot help with this. You can take care of her. Without me." Yara spacer, and wanted to leave the room. 
"Jon Snow ordered you to stay here, for reason." Nesera turned to the cradle and placed Missandei there. "He ... doesn't trust me. He wants me to stay away from his daughter. He would have never left her here if he has any other choice. But he trusts you." Nesera explained quietly.
"I don't understand. It is bullshit. You were the one who was taking care of his daughter all the time long." Yara shook her head.
"Before his friend, Samwell Tarly told him, I mean danger to her." Nesera lowered her head and turned to Yara. 
"Why?" 
"Because I am a Red Priestess, and people... know about our... methods, which were not always the best." Nesera sighed.
"Not just in this," Yara stated. 
"Right." she nodded "But I would never be able to hurt Missandei. He doesn't believe me this. Yet. So... he wants you to be here until he is back."
"It seems you are good at hurting people." Yara couldn't hold her opinion back anymore, and she told it right to her face. 
"I wanted to talk to you about that. I wanted to... say sorry." she stepped closer to Yara. "I just did not find the right time for it."
"Look, I don't care anymore. I just... don't like when someone is playing with me. You are not interested, I get it, you just... just pay attention to what signals you give to the others." Yara rolled her eyes. There were not any girls in her life, who she cared of. She was the first, and she had no idea how to handle this. These weird feelings in her. She cared about Nesera. She was attracted to her, like a magnet, that is why she can't be able to stay close to her.
"I wasn't playing with you." Nesera answered and she stepped closer.

Jon stormed into the room at that moment, with Daenerys in his arms. Nesera and Yara frightened and they worried. Jon placed Dany to the bed and caressed her face. She was still not in mind. 
"Find Samwell! Now!" he ordered the two women. 
"I go. Stay with the baby." Yara nodded and walked out. Nesera glanced at Missandei. She was sleeping, so she went to bed. To see Daenerys. 
"What happened?" she asked under one's breath.
"I don't know." Jon shook his head and his hand was on Dany's cheek. "She is so, hot," he stated worriedly. Nesera stepped closer and placed her hand to Daenery's forehead. She was... her forehead was warm. Almost burning. 
"That is not good." she took a deep breath and placed her other hand to her neck. Her whole body was hot and boiling. 
"Dany?" Jon was caressing her head, but she was just laying there, without any answer. Her eyes were closed. "What is going on?" Jon asked, and his voice fell. 
"I don't... I don't know." Nesera sighed, and she knew it is not normal. She knew something had to happen with her. And she also knew... that temperature is not good for the baby either. The baby inside her.