Secret

DRAGONSTONE

"When this little girl has grown up that much?" Tormund laughed when he saw Missandei in Jon's arms. Missandei was staring at him with her huge, deep-brown eyes. "You don't remember me, right?" he tickled her tiny hand. 
"Do not scare the hell out of her." Dany stepped there and smiled.
"The Dragon Queen." he bowed his head. 
"I am glad I see you again ... alive," she stated kindly, then glanced at Jon. She could kill him with her eyes. She got scared for a moment when Ghost touched her hand with his nose. She crouched and caressed the head of the direwolf. "Well especially you," she whispered and scratched the base of his ear. She raised her head and spotted the other wolf. Nymeria looked at Ghost, and as if she has waited for his approval, Dany could have sworn the white wolf nodded to the other, and Nymeria stepped closer and let her caress her head. Jon placed Missandei to the floor and she also took some steps to the huge wolves. 
"Don't..." Dany wanted to warn her, but Jon placed his hand to her shoulder. Dany raised her eyes at him then stood up. 
"Our daughter is sleeping with dragons, and you worry because of the wolves?" he asked her kindly.
"They don't know her," Dany told Jon, but the two wolves surrounded Missandei and snuggled up to her with their heads. 
"What did you just say?" Jon asked her with a smile on his face. 

"My Lady" Daario knocked on Sansa's door and entered.
"You couldn't stand without me for too long." Sansa smiled at him and walked closer.
"Come with me. Now," he told her and grabbed her hand. She hesitated for a moment but followed him.
"What ... " Sansa wanted to ask.
"Everyone is dealing with something else. It is the right time, but you don't have too much time," he told her and they arrived at Tyrion's room. There were his soldiers in front of the door. He just motioned with his hand for them to move away. "Go, I'll stay here and keep my eyes open, but hurry," he told her, and Sansa nodded. She opened the door and stepped inside.
"Tyrion?" she called him quietly.
"Yes... Ahm... What the hell are you doing here?" he surprised.
"I wanted to talk with you." She answered.
"And the Queen let you? Why?" Tyrion frowned.
"Stop calling her a Queen." Sansa rolled her eyes. "She is not a Queen of anything. She could have been, but she set the land on fire instead." 
"We will both be in huge trouble if she finds out that you are here," he warned her. "You have to go now." he wanted to push her out from his room. 
"You are afraid of her." Sansa was staring at his face.
"Only fools are not. Maybe she is a mother now, but I served her for years. If someone goes against her order..." Tyrion lowered his head.
"She'll burn that person alive. Yeah, I figured it out." she sighed. "Why are you here?" she wanted answers.
"I've told you. Unfortunately, I am sure... your brother ... your other brother, the King lost his mind. There are visible signs, and I did not see any other chance."
"Than the Queen who burned down the capital?" Sansa made a face.
"Your brother starve them. He doesn't care about the people. They are suffering. For months now. If not longer." Tyrion tried to make her understand. "He ... think about how he acted with you. What he has done with you." Tyrion grabbed her arm.
"I need to help my sister." She answered without hesitation. "He made it clear, If I bring him the child, he'll let her go and he'll give us freedom."
"He? Did you make a pact with him? That is how you can be here?"
"How else?" Sansa shook her head.
"I thought ... we ... had a plan to save both of you. Quentyn Martell..."
"Bran figured out." Sansa made it clear. "He found out his betrayal and ... I don't know what he did with him, but ..." she lowered her head. "I only care about my sister. You have to help me."
"To kidnap a child from an island where every eye guards her and dragons protect her? Forget it." Tyrion raised his voice. 
"I thought you'd never let me down."
"Sansa, that is craziness." He told straight to her face. "There must be another way."
"There is no other way." she almost yelled. 

"She barely wanted to let me go," Jon told Daenerys after he put Missandei to sleep. Dany was standing at the window with folded arms. 
"She worried about you." she sighed. "She ... had dreams. About the white walkers."
"What?" Jon stepped to her. "Since when? Did she say this to you?"
"She surprised me with these news too. I did not even know what to say." she took a deep breath. "She said they're coming for her." 
"If that were true, I never let them take her." Jon placed his arms around her, but she walked away from him. He surprised. "Dany," he whispered her name.
"You have no idea, what I felt when you just ... jumped down from Drogon. We agreed. We agreed we won't risk our lives... not more than should be." her eyes were in tears meanwhile she was mad at him and he wanted to shout with him from the bottom of her heart.
"I had to. If I ... did not do that... Nymeria and Ghost ... would have not survived." Jon answered. 
"You did exactly that your old self would have done. It was reckless and headlong and..." she was totally freaked out. "You forgot you have a daughter, who is waiting for you at home." a tear rolled down on her face. 
"I did not." Jon stepped closer to her and placed his palms to her cheek. "I did it for her. Because if I let Ghost die... it means I die too. You know I had to do it." 
"I was so afraid I ... " she buried her face to his chest. "I lose you." Jon barely could understand what is she saying. 
"Shhhh." he was caressing her head. "We survived. For today." he swallowed, and Daenerys raised her eyes at him. He wiped the tear away from her face. "We won a battle" he narrowed his eyes. "But we don't have too much time before they reach the capital. You know we can't let them." he needed to be strong, and he needed to give her strength too. He needed strong and determined Daenerys in this war. 
"So it is started." Dany finally could form some words. "The war. I thought... we have much more time." she lowered her head.
"We have to prepare our armies. Tomorrow. We have to get ready to leave the island and... fight the last war." he nodded. "Or we lost. If the Night King kill him and not us... you remember right? Remember the things Sam told us?" He asked her and scanned her eyes.
"I do." she nodded and answered barely audible. 
"I wanted to have more time. I wanted to give them time to..." Jon explained but Daenerys pulled his face close and kissed him. 

Again and again. Jon surprised.
"If that is one of our last nights... If we have to prepare ourselves for the war from tomorrow. I want to enjoy this night." she whispered to him, she almost begged him with her words, but she should not have to. Jon felt the same, he placed his arms around her and kissed her deeply. Their tongues went a passionate dance meanwhile they headed to the table with small steps. That kiss showed their deepest emotions to each other. The love, the lust, the passion... the fear of losing each other. Everything was in that kiss. He felt how Daenerys trying to untie his pants and it did not take a too long time for her. He felt how her soft fingers encompass his hard manhood and tugging her hands on it. Up and down. He groaned a bit. He wanted to undress her, but she knelt down before he could pull down her dress. She licked the tip of his cock meanwhile she was moving her hands faster... then with a sudden move, she swallowed his cock in her mouth and heard a soft moan. Jon couldn't take his eyes off of her. He wanted to have many nights with her in the same way. In happiness. In full of pleasures. Dany became wilder. She wanted to forget everything around her. She wanted to focus on one thing. To the man who she loved with all her heart. She squeezed his hip and sucked him so vehemently. Jon felt how her hand was sliding to his back and she clutched his butt. She raised her eyes at him, and their eyes locked for some seconds. Jon felt he is going to lose his mind, and the control. He grabbed her hair and from that moment he directed her. The speed, the depth, and her moans became denser and more passionate. 
"Yes." Jon groaned, even his voice became deeper. "Do it. Deeper," he told her and he was following all her moves, he adored her. "Yes, Dany! Yes!" he felt how close he is. He swallowed one and leaned his head back. He wanted to enjoy it longer, but he couldn't hold his climax back. "Dany now. Now!" he kept her head close, and he spread himself in her mouth. "Fuck yes." he panted and caressed her face, while she was swallowing all his juice. She coughed a little when she let his manhood out from her mouth, and Jon helped her to stand up. 

"We should do this... " he barely could talk "More often" he laughed.
"It's not me who always cut in the middle of things." Dany giggled and kissed his palm. 
"Now I want to cut... in the middle of something else." he turned with her and he almost ripped her clothes off. The material landed on the floor and she was there in front of him. In her naked beauty. He raised her up by her butt and placed her to the table. He pulled over the shirt of his head and kissed her again. Squeezed her with one arm, and the other clutched her perfectly rounded butt. "Jon" she moaned to his mouth and he spread her tights more, then knelt down. She felt his warm breath on her sex, and he teased her. With kisses to her inner tights... he kissed everything under there, except her clit. 
"Jon" she moaned. She wanted him to kiss her there. He wanted him to satisfy her. Right now. She wanted all the stress to go away. She wanted to feel calm and happy as long as they can. Jon thrust his finger to her pussy. Slowly. "Yes," she cried out. 
"Damn you are so..." he started meanwhile he added another finger. 
"What?" Dany moaned. She wanted him to say it loud. She loved it when he was talking meanwhile they were having sex. She felt how he added another finger and moved it in and out. 
"You are so wet." he adored it. He felt how much she wanted him. He noticed how she was squeezing the edge of the table. 
"Yes. Lick me out, Jon. Please." she begged him, meanwhile she enjoyed his fingers too. She was not sure are there still three or four fingers inside her. It did not matter. He knew how to give her pleasure. Extraordinary and enjoyable pleasure. "Jon!" she moaned again meanwhile he was still kissing her lower belly. 
"Say it again," he whispered to her and he felt how her legs were started to shake. "Tell me what do you want." there was a smirk on his face. 
"Lick me out Jon Snow." she moaned a bit too loudly because her climax hit her body, right at that moment. Her first climax and he did not give her too much time to come to mind. That moment when she cums his lips stuck on her pussy, and his tongue played with her clit. Wildly. Passionately. There were only some moments when she did not mind he is a wolf... exactly in these moments.