Conflicts

MEEREN

Jon storming in the corridor and he ran into Grey Worm. They did not meet. Not alone. Not since he... stabbed Daenerys at King's Landing. He still hated him. He still wanted to see him dead. It was written to his face.
"What are you doing here?" Jon sighed.
"I don't make the mistake I made ... not again. I keep my eyes open."
"That is why are you slinking here?" He rolled his eyes.
"If you hurt her again I am going to kill you." Grey Worm stepped closer.
"And if you raise your hand on him. I am going to kill you." Arya stood behind Grey Worm and her sword pointed towards to his back. "So everyone gonna kills everyone or we try to work and live together. And do the thing why we are here." She added and placed her sword back to its place. Jon and Grey Worm were looking at each other.
"I am here because of my Queen." Grey Worm told to his face. "Why would I trust you after you killed her?"
"What the hell is going on here?" Davos arrived at them.
"Nothing. We were just... discussing our priorities." Jon told him but his eyes were still laying on the unsullied man.
"Jon. Do you have a minute for me?" Arya asked him. She tried everything to end this conflict between them. "I wanna talk about the things I saw today."

Without any more words, Jon walked passed Grey Worm but the soldier grabbed his arm.
"I keep my eyes on you." He added and then pull him away. He walked further while they were watching him. Davos shook his head. Arya and Jon walked away. Davos see the problems. All of those... More people arrive it seems more conflicts coming to the light. Many of them have problems with each other and if they can't put those away ... there will be horrible consequences. While he was standing there he spotted Daario. He entered into his room with a woman. He did not see it clear... only her long blonde hair. He frowned then just walked towards to Missandei's room. After some knocks, he entered. The room seemed empty and he walked forward to the cradle. Missandei was sleeping there. She was calm and looked like an angel.
"Ser Davos. It is a bit late for a visit." Daenerys was walking towards him.
"I am sorry, Your Grace. I did not know you... are here."
"Where else would I be?" She stopped next to him.
"I thought... it doesn't matter." He hesitated.
"It matters. What kind of mother would I be if I don't take care of her safety and leave her here alone." She mentioned.
"I know her safety is more important for you than anything." He nodded. "Understandable."
"At least for you." Dany sighed.
"Do not blame him." Davos lowered his head "he is so... insecure. Maybe you forgive him but he can't forgive himself. He is afraid... He knew that ... the thing he did is ... horrible even if it was..."
"Necessary?" Dany raised her eyes to him.
"You know my opinion about it." He nodded.
"I don't know what to think. I don't know what to do with him. I... thought everything is ... gonna be okay but he doesn't want to understand."
"Did you try to... imagine yourself in his place?" Davos raised his eyes to her "There is a man next to you who was loyal to you no matter what you did... and there is him. The one who ... made a terrible thing against you. The one whose brother ... trying to kill you... The smarter choice would be the first one. He knows it."
"Daario was never an option." Dany was staring Missandei.
"It is not me who you have to convince."
"I don't want to convince anyone. I wanna keep her in save. With or without him. No matter...."
"No matter what?"
"No matter how I love him" She turned to Davos. "Now if you forgive me. I would like to sleep."

"She told me that." Jon looked to Arya after she finished. She told him that she saw how Dany showed mercy towards the traitors. "She is not ready to... kill again. To burn people again."
"I don't see that as a problem" Arya frowned.
"Sometimes we have no other choice."
"You would've killed them?" Arya surprised.
"Maybe."
"Jon?"
"What?" He spread his arms.
"What is wrong again?" Arya started to realize his madness came from somewhere else.
"Nothing. Is that all you wanted to talk about?" He asked.
"Stop being a jerk." Arya stated while he was walking towards the door. When he opened it Gendry was there. He wanted to knock but they were both frozen and surprised.
"Ahm... I... aaaa" Gendry tried to talk.
"Gendry?" Arya's eyes widen "what are you doing here?"
"I... wanted to... I... about the morning practice. I... just wanted to fix ... when... we..." Gendry was embarrassed.
"You came here that late to talk about the morning training?" Jon raised his eyebrow then turned to his sister. "What training?"
"I think you should go " Arya answered with a small smile. Jon shook his head with a smile and stepped out. "She is my sister" he leaned closer to Gendry's ear and patted his shoulder. He just nodded with a sigh. That moment was embarrassing for all of them. He just wanted to see Arya. Jon looked back and saw how they were chatting at the door. He had to accept his sister grew up. She was a warrior, a hero... and a woman too. And Gendry was a good man. She would've chosen worse than him.