Questions

KING'S LANDING

"Wait here," Quentyn ordered his guards, while Jenifire pulled him with herself to a room. She glanced at Daario who stood next to the door. He wanted to go inside with her, but she shook her head barely noticeable. She did not want to stay there, but when he wanted to mention it, she closed the door behind herself and Quentyn. Daario made a face. He should have kept his eyes on Jenifire. He should have not left her alone with their enemy. 
"Show me how it works in the north." there was a smirk in Quentyn's face, but Jenifire stepped back from him. "Oh, so you like playing." he continued. 
"No. I hate to play games, but sometimes it is necessary," she answered, but the flirtatious woman was not there anymore. "We knew there is no other chance to lure you away from the King."
"We? What are you talking about?" Quentyn took a step to the door, but when he reached his hand towards the handle and tried to open it he couldn't. 
"It is locked. Until you listen to what I want to say. I brought a message." Jenifire answered. 
"You've said ... we." he looked to her eyes.
"I am here on behalf of the one true Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and the one true King in the North."
"What?"
"Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen wants to make a pact with you." Jenifire smiled a bit. "And she wants to talk with you in a neutral place, where the King's eyes can't see us." 
"There is no place, there is no way to hid from his eyes."
"What do you think about how we can get here?" Jenifire raised her eyebrow. "The Raven can be fooled. The raven can be blinded. If you have the power to fool him. And I have. Think about it. Which side do you want to be? Because right now you are on the loser side. You know that. The Raven has no chance, not even with his army. You see, how the world is suffering under his rule. Why would you chose him?"

DRAGONSTONE

The day in the Island passed in silence. The sun went down. Jon asked Nesera and Yara to stay with their daughter. He was too depressed, too broken. He relieved after she told the truth to Daenerys but he was afraid, he broke her too much. She disappeared since he told her those things. Those things, that he did not even really remember. He did not want to hurt her. He did not want to betray her. He just... accepted Jenifire advice and told her the truth. The truth that he remembered. Maybe it was too soon. Maybe he could have kept it in a secret until he got to know what is it. What is going on? He wished he has no abilities. It just makes things messy and confusing. He should have asked Sam or Nesera. Maybe they could give him some explanation. Yeah, that is the right idea. Talk with Samwell. He jumped up from the bed and stormed through the corridors. He needs to find an explanation, he needs Dany to believe it was not him, it was not intentional. It was just... his hidden mind. Which he can't control. 
"Sam." he entered into the library room and for his biggest surprise not only Sam was there. Daenerys was standing right next to him. A huge book was in front of them on the table. He frowned and stepped inside. "I am sorry, I did not want to... are there any new pieces of information about our daughter?" he immediately thought about it. "Or.... about Bran?" he continued.
"I did not stop with the research but ... the Queen." Sam started to answer but Dany frowned at him when he called her Queen again "Daenerys" he smiled a bit "needed some other answers, so... I am afraid I can't give you any news about the ritual or the raven." Sam stood up from the table.
"What questions?" Jon looked to his love.
"Why are you here?" Dany turned to Jon. 
"I asked you first." Jon stepped closer. 
"I ... think you both want to know the answers to the same questions. If you forgive me..." he hesitated a bit "I... go... and ... let you talk about it." he nodded towards them, and hurried to leave the room. Dany felt embarrassed, and she did not look at Jon. He walked to the table and glanced at the book. "Wargs" he read the title then pull the book away, and he found another below it "Animal spirits and occupation" he realized Sam was right. They both wanted to find the answers to the same questions. 

"What are you doing here?" Jon asked her, quietly. "Dany?"
"I wanted to know the truth."
"I've told you... I had no idea what I was doing." Jon answered with a so serious face.
"I know." she sighed "Not about that. I wanted to ... I've asked Sam to help... help you to remember your dreams ... the events while you were a wolf." 
"Would it soothe you?" Jon looked at her.
"It wouldn't soothe you?" Dany asked "You've told me you don't remember. I ... want to know. How much time you spent with her and what did she say to you. What happened there." Dany continued.
"I don't care. I don't care about her. I ... would have never gone there, if I could have controlled it" Jon immediately started to explain.
"I know." Dany raised her eyes at him. 
"You know?" Jon surprised. "I don't understand."
"You were right." she tried to smile. "You... you might want to escape from the mess I caused, but... you've stayed with me. With us and you fought for us. No matter how hard it is between us sometimes."
"You confuse me." Jon was watching her face. Her reactions.
"There are some secrets around her. Some secrets which I want to understand ... and the answers might in your dreams... not dreams but you know what I mean. I want to know those answers. I want to know what is she hiding from us." she turned back to the books and turned a page. Jon placed his hand to her hand and stopped her.
"What if you don't like what you see there? What you see in my mind?" Jon asked her a little shy. 
"Are you afraid?" Dany did not look at him, just ask him back. He raised her hand from the book and turned her to himself. 
"I am afraid I lose you. I can't lose you Dany. Not again. Not anytime. Not because of a thing that I had no idea about..." he swallowed but he couldn't finish the sentence, because she kissed him. Passionately. 

"I love you" she moaned to his mouth, and she felt how he was lifting her up and with his other hand, he brushed the books away from the table and placed her there. She clasped her legs around his waist and he leaned over her on the table. They were kissing wildly, ardently and filled with deep emotions. 
"Dany" He groaned and looked into her eyes. 
"Just kiss me and love me. Like you never loved me before." Dany smiled at him.
"That is not possible." he laughed a bit at her. "I love you more than anything since..."
"No. Don't" she tried to stop him.
"Not since the day I've met you. That would be a lie. But since the day I've seen you again. In Meeren, since when you let me back to your life. To your... and our child's life. It is not possible to love anyone more than I love you." he whispered to her, and Dany did not say anything else just kissed him again. 

They did not care about where they are, or what is around them. That moment their passion and lust guided them. Jon's hand was sliding down on her body, and she felt how it found a way under her skirt. He grabbed her tight, then with a so definite move, his fingers were there. In her most sensitive point and he started to massage it. He was doing circling moves on her clit, faster, violently... then he changed the fingers, and he trusts her pussy with his index and middle finger suddenly, meanwhile continue to massage her clit with his thumb. 
"Jon" she moaned, she sounded so passionate and he felt how she was squeezing his back, as she gets closer and closer to her climax. He missed this. He missed those wild nights with her, as they made love on that boat every night. Every morning. "Jon!" she screamed his name when her climax hit her body, and Jon felt how she was trying to close her legs. Those were shaking. He smirked and kissed her again. Dany wanted to stand up, she pushed him back from her by his chest, and he frowned. He did not really understand what does she want. They were standing face to face and Dany opened his belt, then unbuttoned his pants. 
"We should..." Jon took her wrist "We should go back to our room." 
"No. You should just sit down" Dany raised her beautiful, emerald eyes at him and bit his lower lip, and when her fingers intertwined his hard cock, he did not want to protest anymore. She started to move her hand up and down on his manhood, while guided him towards the chair behind his back. Jon sat down, and Dany followed his moves closely, and knelt down right in front of him, between his legs. His pants were somewhere around his ankle, and Dany licked the top of his sex. 

"Oh Heaven" Jon immediately groaned and placed his hand to the top of her head, dug his fingers to her perfectly braided hair. His cock disappeared in her mouth in a moment and her lustful moans make this thing more enjoyable. She did not use her hand, while she was sucking his dick. She never does. She knew how he loved this. He felt how her nails dug into his thigh while she was sucking him faster. "Dany" he groaned again, and he did not even notice how he speed up her moves with his hand. He ruined her braids, but neither of them cared about that at that moment. She wanted to make him cum. She wanted him to feel happy and satisfied. "Oh, Dany. Yes. Suck it." he glanced at her, but he felt it won't last long. "Yes." he squeezed her hair more, and not a second passed when Dany felt how he let himself out in her mouth. She swallowed it, all of it, and continued slowly. 
"I... I..." Jon tried to breathe. After the many debate and problems around them, he needed that. At least those moments, they can exclude everyone and everything. Dany stood up with a smile on her face and Jon was just staring at her. Her hair was shaggy, but she was even more beautiful in that way. She untied the tape of her dress, and it has fallen to the floor. She stepped out from it and sat to his lap. 
"I love you," he whispered to her and his hand were sliding towards to the back of her neck, and pulled her face closer to kiss her lips. 

"Show me how much." Dany moaned to his mouth and she raised her hips a bit, to let him inside her. "Jon" she immediately said his name, when she felt his cock inside her wet pussy. She started to move her hips on him, she rode him, and she was not shy. No, she let the dragon out, and Jon adored it. He adored every inch of that woman. 
"Yes, Dany. Ride it. Yes!" he pulled her closer, and nothing can be heard in the room, just the clasps of their bodies and their moans. Those lustful and enjoyable moans. 
"Jon, yes!" she almost screamed and her hips were moving even faster at the moment when she cum, and that was not the end, no... that was only a beginning of a wild night. Jon grabbed her by her waist, raise her up and stood up from the chair. 
"Turn around" he almost ordered her and she leaned to the table, and he trusts her again. From the back. 
"YES!"