Answers

DRAGONSTONE

Jon tried to move his hand in the morning. It still hurts. He raised it up and take a look at it, but there were no marks, no wounds. Just the bruise. The same place where the huge dead animal scratched Ghost. Ghost. He wondered what is going on with him. He hoped he is really in save. He hoped Tormund take care of him. Why he went there. It seemed if he does anything... he usually risks the lives of the ones he loved the most. He felt how Dany started to move next to him. He smiled a bit. She spent the whole night there, next to him. His arm which was under her, numb. He tried to move it and that moment Dany woke up and raised her head, so he could escape his arm.
"I am sorry," she whispered to him and sat up on the bed.
"Don't." he grabbed her. "Just come back here." he pulled her to his arms and placed both his arms around her. She saw the bruise and caressed it.
"What happened?" she asked quietly meanwhile she stroked it with her finger.
"They reached the wall. The deads. I saw it. With my own eyes. He found more people to his army. I ... Tormund saved everyone he could, but still... some left. And he collected them. And not just them, but there are wild animals with blue eyes in his army." Jon answered. "If Nymeria was not there... I don't know what would have happened."
"Nymeria?" Dany raised her head and frowned.
"Arya's direwolf," Jon answered with a small smile on his face.
"Oh." Dany nodded and placed her head back to his chest.
"She saved me. And ... I could run away. When I ... when I looked back, I saw how the wolves fall one after another. I should have not gone there." Jon shook his head. "But... I wanted to know where are they, and meanwhile, I wanted to come back... ahm I... I realized at the first moment, I am not the right place. I... what happened?" he asked her.
"Sam screwed up." Dany sighed. "I... you should just drink one drop. Not the whole thing." she took a deep breath and he felt how she snuggled more close. "Because of my idiot jealousy ... I almost lost you" she admitted.
"No. Dany. It is not your fault." he raised her head up by her chin. "We both wanted to know the truth."
"She saved you. Jenifire. Without her... "Dany started to explain.
"I am here." Jon smiled at her then he made a face when he wanted to move his arm. "I guess it heals altogether with Ghost's wound, which was a bit worse than this," he mentioned. "I hope Tormund understood he needs to hurry."
"They'll be here in time." Dany tried to calm him.

"Can I come in?" Sam knocked on the door and entered slowly.
"Sam." Jon smiled at him. He clearly felt guilty. He took some steps towards the bed and held a cream in his hand. "I will never drink anything you give. Not again." Jon laughed a bit.
"Trust me, I won't risk that again." Sam sighed "That is ... that is just a cream for the bruise." he explained and placed it to the counter.
"I... think I... let you talk." Dany smiled and tried to stand up but Jon held her hand. "We have a daughter," she mentioned with a smile, then leaned over him and kissed his lips. "I'll be back. Soon"
"Bring her too," Jon added, meanwhile Dany walked passed by Sam. She placed her hand to his shoulder and gave a smile to him. Then she walked out.
"So... Do you secretly want to kill me?" Jon pushed himself up on the bed and adjusted the pillows behind him.
"That is not funny." Sam swallowed and took the chair next to the bed.
"You didn't do it intentionally." Jon smiled.
"I almost killed you. Whether it was intentional or not." Sam shook his head.
"Sam. I am here. I am back. We've been in close to death many times and..."
"But it was my fault now!" Sam hissed. "I have to learn more. I thought... when we arrived back, that this library, what she has here is enough to do investigations, but... the first plan was the right one. I ... should go back to the Old Town." He finally spits it out.
"We discussed it. It is not safe." Jon shook his head. "Bran... what if he caught you? We can't guarantee your safety and I promised your family you'll be safe."
"I failed." Sam lowered his head. "I failed as a master. I am not useful, and If I stay... what if I am wrong about your daughter too?"
"Sam" Jon started to feel sorry for him. "That is not the same. Maybe you have no talent for potions and those kinds of things, but you are good in the investigation, and you learned and read everything we have to know about ... how to kill the Three-Eyed Raven. I trust you. I have always trusted you. Without you, we would have failed already."
"I don't know." Sam shook his head.
"But I do."