Response

KING'S LANDING

"Where were you?" Jon fell asleep after they enjoyable moments but the minute he opened his eyes he was alone in the huge bed. He woke up at the noise of the door when Dany came back to the room. She was smiling finally. She looked happy and stress-free. She closed the door cautiously. 
"You slept the whole afternoon." She glanced at her love and walked closer to him. Sat to the bed next to him. 
"I am sorry." Jon grabbed her hand and their fingers intertwined. 
"I was with our daughter. Alone. I... I missed her. Missed being with her. Not just laying in the bed. I braided her hair, we laughed, she felt her brother in my belly" Dany giggled. "You were right if we collect some good memories here... it can help," she admitted. "But..." she bit her lip. 
"But?" Jon frowned. 
"I still don't think we belong here. And I know deep in my heart that we won't be happy if we stay." she sighed and Jon was staring at her questioningly. He was a bit confused about what she meant with her words. 

"Arya." Gendry found her outside of the castle. "You disappeared." he smiled at her and hesitated a bit before he sat next to his love. 
"Yeah. I know." she took a deep breath of the fresh air.
"I am afraid I won't like what you want to say." Gendry sighed and lowered his head. 
"You came here. After me. Why do you think I want to say anything?" she frowned. 
"Because I know you. More or less." a sad smile appeared on his face. "And to be honest, I was afraid of this. Of this moment. When we are all over of it. The war. The deads. I knew that feeling is going to grow in you. The feeling that you don't want to be ... " he remained in silence before he finished his words. 
"Your wife?" Arya glanced at him. 
"Yeah." he grabbed a small pebble from the field and throws it away. 
"If you know me you know that I am not that girl. I probably never will be." Arya sighed.
"I just hoped when you said you want to be with me. For the rest of our lives... you meant it." Gendry shrugged and grabbed another small scree, played with it nervously. "But.. it was too good to be true." he throws it away and stood up. "But I understand."  
"So I don't have any other option?" Arya raised her eyes at him. "Just be your wife or not be your wife? Just that... black and white option? No more?" she spread her arms. 
"Why? Are there any other options?" he was heartbroken. That was so clear.
"I meant my words when I said I love you." she stood up and stepped closer to him. "But..." she sighed.
"Sure. There is a but. There is always a but." he rolled his eyes. 

"Gendry." she placed her hand to his face. 
"No. No. I understand. I ... get it." he took a step back from her. "I really do. I wish you... to... be happy with your life. Alone or ... with your adventures or..." he avoided looking at her, and he wanted to escape from her sight. He swallowed a big one and turned his back at her. 
"I don't want to have those adventures alone," Arya added before he could walk away. "That can be the grey option. Be together but not as a lady and her lord. Locked in a castle. But two young souls around the Seven Kingdoms or even further." she finally confessed her idea. "Discover the whole world. I ... see a lot of it. In the past few years but... there are still some places which... I'd like to see. But... with you." she smiled a bit and waited for his answer. "So...?" Arya took a step toward him. "What do you say?" 
"What would your brother say about it?" Gendry turned back slowly to her. 
"It is not his decision, but mine." she placed her hands on his chest. "And to be honest, he wants the best for me. And you are the best for me. With you... he thinks I am in save." she giggled a bit.
"You can take care of yourself. You don't need me to keep you safe." Gendry caressed her cheek. Arya surprised. She thought he'll be happy about her words but he doesn't look happy. He looked puzzled. 
"I thought..."
"You ask me to give up everything for you. But you wouldn't do it for me." Gendry sighed. "Is that fair?"
Arya opened her mouth to answer, but she had no idea what to say. Gendry pulled her face closer and kissed her forehead. 
"Maybe one day you'll be ready to love me more than adventures and traveling. You know where you can find me then." he caressed her cheek again with his finger and he walked away.