Planning

DRAGONSTONE

"My answer is no." Jon gave an angry look to Daenerys. He was still lying in the bed. Sam made a bandage for his arms. 
"That was not an option, Jon." Dany was sitting next to him and rolled her eyes.
"My answer neither was an option." he took a deep breath. 
"You can't come with us." Dany sighed. "Sam told this thing burdened you, and Jenifire told you definitely have to stay in bed for a couple of days."
"I am not letting you go alone, to meet with one of our enemies." Jon shook his head.
"I won't be alone. Drogon. Grey Worm... Daario, the unsullied. They all coming with me. I'll be in save."
"I've heard it many times." Jon made a face. Dany took a deep breath and stood up from the bed. 
"I hate when you are that stubborn," she stated. "You can't even raise your sword, not to use." she spread her arms. 
"That is not tr.." he wanted to show he is okay, and that bandage is unnecessary, but the moment he wanted to move his arms, it hurt him. 
"Really? Jon... I can't postpone this meeting, but you are not healthy enough to be there. Do not argue with me." Dany was staring at him.
"But I am going." 

"For fuck sake Jon!" Dany started to lose her patience and raised her voice. "I don't need another person whom I must look after. And right now you can't help me if there is a problem. I would just worry about you not getting into any trouble." she felt her words hurt him, but that was the truth. Right at that moment that was the wise choice. She saw in his face, he doesn't like that she just said. She walked back to the bed and sat next to him. He did not even look at her. 
"I would be calmer if you... would stay here." she lowered her voice and after some hesitation, she placed her hand to his hand. "With our daughter. Believe me, If I didn't have to, I wouldn't go either. But I promised you... I'll do everything to help your sisters." she lowered her head. 
"Why should I stay here with our daughter, If I am useless?" he was so sarcastic. 
"Because I know, no matter how your arm hurts... you would do everything for her. And... I would be calmer." she smiled a bit. "Aren't those reasons enough?" 
"You have to meet with him because of my family. Because of my sisters... I should be there." Jon was mad at himself. If he would have not gone in Ghost's body to the wall... he would have not injured. 
"I promise I'll do everything." she squeezed his hand "Even if you don't believe it. I know Sansa and Arya are important for you, and... Arya is like a sister to me. I don't want her to get hurt. Or... worse." 
"I trust you, Dany. I would never question your intentions." he finally turned to her and their fingers intertwined. 
"Not even about Sansa?" she raised her eyebrow.
"Until she doesn't give you a reason... I know you would not take any steps against her." Jon kissed her hand. "What is the plan?" he took a deep breath and raised his eyes at her.

"Grey Worm already left with some of the unsullied. They... provide the place to be safe when I arrive tomorrow. If there is some risk factor they'll let me know." Dany explained.
"How?"
"Spectacularly." Dany admitted. "with fire. If the place is on fire, I turn back immediately and from that moment Quentyn Martell is our enemy. Not a possible ally." she continued. 
"And how you'll stay hidden? If you go there alone on Drogon's back Bran will..."
"Jenifire is coming with me," she answered so calmly.
"Jenifire?" 
"Why are you that surprised?" Dany frowned. 
"I thought you don't trust her." Jon shrugged his shoulders. 
"She... told me what happened when you... were there. And... I loved the things she told me." Dany smiled and looking into his eyes. 

KING'S LANDING

"My Lady." Quentyn visited Sansa in her room and bowed at the room door. 
"What do you want?" Sansa made a face. She was hopeless, and she did not even care about herself. Her hair was messy, and she did not let the maid washing her clothes or clean her room. She wanted to die since she realized there is no escape from there. Every time when she wanted to escape, betray the guards or just jump out of the window, Bran sent soldiers to stop her and keep their eyes on her. His brother boarded up the window and taken away everything that could hurt her. 
"Some kindness, but as I see it is hopeless from your side," Quentyn told her and he surprised how much she did not care about herself. 
"Why would I be kind to a man who stole my kingdom and my life?" she hissed.
"It could be different, but you've decided from the first moment, that I am a bad person."
"No" Sansa shook her head "I decided at the first moment, that I don't want any romantic relationship with you. But you never cared. Neither my brother."
"You get it wrong." Quentyn answered while he raised up a hairbrush from the counter and rolled it in his hand "It is not a romantic relationship, but a political alliance, which is good for all of us. Maybe Bran was wrong when he said that you are a smart girl, who knows what her people need." 
"Not you." she shook her head.
"Well... they might be escaping me. Who knows?" Quentyn laughed a bit and placed the brush back to the counter. "Then you can decide you've made the right decision or not."
"What are you talking about?" Sansa rolled her eyes.
"It doesn't matter. I just wanted to know, can I do anything for you before I leave?"
"Where?"
"I would tell you... If I could tell I trust you ... but sadly, our alliance did not go that direction, no matter how I wanted it." he made a face. "Have a nice day in your room, Lady Sa... Queen Sansa." He corrected himself with a sarcastic smile. "I hope your reign is still... enjoyable. Even from this room"