Chapter 24

You stumbled down the hallways until you were finally met with the large black doors of Kylo Ren's quarters. You didn't know his code so you just started obnoxiously banging on the door. After a couple seconds you screamed out for him.

"KYWO OPEN UP DUDE!" You slurred your words and then you heard his loud footsteps walking up to the door.

You impatiently kept banging on the door until he finally swung the doors open. He looked down at you annoyed.

"Heyyy buddyyy" you said to him with a wide smile on your face.

He raised a brow at you concerned. "Are you drunk?" He asked you.

"Mayyybbbeee..." you stumbled into his room and as you walked in he followed you.

You tripped over your own shoe and stumbled into him. You giggled like a little schoolgirl at your clumsiness and then you laid your eyes on his bed. You plopped down in his bed and laid down.

He went and sat at the edge of his bed, watching you intently. You were now star-fished laying on Kylo's bed. Your hand feeling the silk sheets and you grabbed a pillow, putting it directly underneath your head. You closed your eyes and smiled.

"Your bed is sooo comfy!" You said, dozing off as you snuggled with the pillow that you secretly wished was him.

You sat up in his bed, watching him as he pondered what to do with you.

"Come here big guy!" You called him over, sitting up in his bed. He scooted closer to you and you pounced on him, straddling him. You smashed your lips into his and at first he kissed you back but he realized he couldn't take it any further.

"y/n your drunk. As much as I want to
we can't do this now."

"Why not?" You pouted, crossing your hands over your chest.

"You need to rest." He said to you, pushing you off him and he got up, walking away from you.

"NO!" You shouted at him, he turned around confused. "Please stay." You whined. He sighed and climbed into bed with you, making sure to keep his distance.

He was laying at the edge of the bed but you wanted to feel him so you moved over in bed so your head rested on his chest and your leg moved on top of his. You hummed as you fell into a blissful sleep.

-MORNING-

You woke with the worst headache ever. It felt like someone had shot you in the head, beat your skull in with a bat then left you to die. So overall, you felt like shit. You also couldn't remember anything from last night past the drinking.

You groaned as you sat up in bed, you looked around the room and you realized it wasn't your room. You sat up in the bed and looked around for any clues of who's room this was. While you were doing this a few questions popped in your head:
Who's room is this?
Did I sleep with someone?

The second question you figured the answer was no because you were still wearing your dress and even drunk you weren't stupid enough to sleep with someone random.

As you looked around the room you noticed a tray on the bedside table, on it had a glass of water, a pill (probably aspirin) and some food. Also on the tray, sits a note. You pick it up and read it.

Good Morning,
Please take the pill and drink the water, then go back to your room. You leave later today for Canto Bright.
-Kylo

"Oh thank the gods." You said out loud, thankful you stumbled into Kylo's room and not someone else's.

You quickly drank the water and took the pill. You immediately feel so much better. After you use the restroom you slip out of Kylo's quarters, not wanting to be seen leaving your Supreme Leaders room.

On the way back to your quarters you run into Forest.

"Oh, Hey Commander! I couldn't find you last night or this morning, what happened?" He asked but his voice was like a megaphone in your ear, the pounding of your head came immediately back to you.

"Shhh! Forest, you're being too loud." You said as you went to walk past him. Forest, realized what had happened.

"Commander you should take some medicine for your hangover." He suggested to you.

"Already taken care of. Now please go away, my head is pounding." With that he scurried away out of your sight and you were able to finally go back to your room.

As you walked up to your door you noticed Leo waiting for you. Ugh noooo!!! You really didn't want to have to deal with him right now.

"Heyyy drinking buddy, how are you feeling?" He teased you.

"Ugh! Why did you let me drink so much??" You asked him annoyed and gave him a glare.

"It's not my fault you can't handle your liquor." He put his hands up defensively.

You sighed and reached for the lock pad on your door. "Soooo... who did you end up seeing last night?" He asked you and you turned around to look at him. You could feel your face going red.

"What do you mean?" You asked innocently.

"Well you weren't here when I came by later last night to check on you and your assistant told me you never spent the night here last night. So... who's the lucky guy?" Now he was just being nosy.

"There's no guy." You lied.

"Liar!" He said as he pointed a finger at you.

"LEO! I'm not sleeping with anyone." As you shouted this at him you heard the heavy footsteps of the guy you were sleeping with.

"Is there a problem?" He mechanical voice echoed through the hallways.

"Yes" you mumbled not expecting Kylo to hear.

"There is?" He asked, you could hear his anger start to build.

"No!" You quickly answered in defense. "Everything is fine. Now if you'd excuse me, I have a mission to prepare for." You said as you opened the doors to your quarters and you walked inside, but not before giving each of them a glare.