Chapter 48

Things have finally gone back to normal. Almost. 

The only problem is that Kylo has been treating you like you're made of glass. Even though, you've told him almost a million times that you're feeling perfectly fine.

It's been about a week since the doctor finally cleared you for training and since then you've been going to the training room every day. Each time you push yourself harder until either your head starts to hurt again or you feel as though you can't move due to the pure exhaustion. 

After training today as you were about to leave to walk back to your quarters, you find Kylo waiting for you outside the training room doors. 

"You don't need to be training so hard. You're going to end up hurting yourself even more." He complains to you and you just roll your eyes at him.

"I'm fine. Really. My body can handle the training just fine." You protest to him. 

You start walking down the hallway and he follows quickly behind you, clearly not done with the conversation.

"You could at least give yourself a rest." He suggests to you.

"I can't. The Emperor might want me for another mission and I need to be ready." You argue back and the statement isn't a complete lie because you're hoping he'll hologram you soon to give you another mission. 

"You know damn well that the Emperor won't be giving you any more tasks anytime soon. He doesn't have anything else for you to do. We got the information we needed and he knows that sending you back out again will just put you at risk. It's obvious Rey seems to think that kidnapping you is important." He argues and you have to agree with him. 

The Emperor knows that if he sends you on any more missions it'll just be putting you in unnecessary risk and he can't afford to lose you. He'd never risk losing his most valuable apprentice. 

You stop in the middle of the hallway and turn to face Kylo. He has a blank expression on his face and you know he's mentally preparing for a fight but you're not about to try and argue with him.

"You're right." You admit and Kylo's hard face cracks just a bit to show a confused expression. He thought you were going to argue. 

"I'll go easier on the training. Is once every other day light enough?" You continue and he nods a hesitant "yes" at your question. 

With him finally agreeing the tension between the two of you lightens up and Kylo unexpectedly scoops you up in his arms and with a wide smile on his face he says "I Love You" and in response you just kiss him, enjoying being with him as he carries you to your room. 

Once you get to your room Kylo's already starting to undress you. 

His hands glide your tank top straps off your shoulders and once he finds the hem of the shirt he rips it off of you. He then moves his attention to your neck, planting gentle kisses along your jaw line all the way down to your collarbone.

"Kylo." you say his name, urging him on and once his name leaves your mouth, he becomes urgent. 

He quickly slides your sports bra up and off of you, only taking about a second to do so. The only time he pauses his urgent kisses is to throw your bra to the side, discarding it wherever it may land. He makes quick work of taking off the remainder of your clothing, finally leaving you in nothing but your thong. 

You stand vulnerable in front of him, leaving him to gaze at his handy work of the torn clothes on the ground and your now dripping wet cunt, ready for him to use at any moment. 

He smirks, admiring your body and you can't help but feel a little shy but you know he's seen you naked a bunch of times so there's no need to be nervous. As if he can sense your nerves he looks at you with pure admiration and says "You're beautiful."