Chapter 17

Only five more days until you can begin training. Only five more days till you are officially cleared to go on another mission.

The nurse had come by on her usual time and had informed you that in five days you will be officially cleared to start training again.

You're honestly impressed with how fast your saber wound had healed and even more impressed it didn't scar. It still wasn't fully healed as the wound was still a little pink but it felt much better and you were now able to walk around and even jog freely.

As usual Forest knocks on your door after the nurse had left. When you call him in he quickly walks over to your bed. You set your pencil down from writing in your journal and wait for him to speak.

He's more nervous then usual, you assumed it's from your outburst and the fact that you lost control. He's now scared of you. Just like everyone else.

"Commander, I called the maintenance crew to come take care of the um- mirror." He stammered through the sentence. His eyes trained on the tile floor.

"Okay, just make sure they come by when I'm out." You really didn't want to have to see or hear them. All you wanted to do was forget your little outburst and go on with your day.

"Yes ma'am but I can't guarantee the time they come by." He nervously admits to you.

You roll your eyes. "That's fine." You motion him out of your room and begin to get ready.

You walk over to your closet and choose a deep red dress with lacy long sleeves. There is a single slit that travels up your right leg to your inner thigh. You look hot as hell and you feel gorgeous. You tie your hair into a sleek high ponytail.

A knock comes at your door as you strap on your heals. You walk over and slowly open the door. Two workers in grey uniforms stand in front of you and Forest is behind them holding on to his DataPad for dear life.

"Can I help you?!" You snap at the two workers.

"Commander, we are the maintenance team you had ordered." One of the workers spoke in a soft tone.

"Forest, I thought I said to send them after I leave." You weren't mad at Forest but you were definitely annoyed at the inconvenience.

"I'm sorry Commander, I tried to make them wait... but-" you cut him off by holding up your hand.

"It's fine, just come inside and clean it up." You motioned the workers inside and they scurried over to the damage.

You stood at the bathroom doorway with your arms crossed as you watched them work. You used the force to get inside their heads.

"She's worse then Ren" one worker thought.

"I wonder who pissed her off" the other thought.

After they were done you motioned them out. Forest knocked on your door and stepped inside.

"My apologies about earlier Commander, I tried to tell them to wait." You put a hand up to him annoyed.

"Just shut up Forest!" You screamed. "Stop acting like I'm going to kill you because I'm not."

"I'm sorry Commander..." he starts again.

"Stop apologizing and stop calling me commander!" You were pissed that he thought of you as someone who could hurt him. The truth is you'd never actually hurt him you just got out of control sometimes.

"Y/n..." he says calmly.

"I'm going for a walk. Please take the rest of the day off." You just needed to get out of your room and away from Forest.

You grabbed your cloak and wrapped it around yourself then you were off. The halls of Starkiller base were filled with Stormtroopers and Generals. You didn't realize it but to all others you looked like you were about to explode. The rage has filled your body and was almost unstoppable. You had no idea where you were going but your feet took you in a designated path.

Before you could realize where you were you had made your way to the training room. You stopped at the door and the Stormtroopers opened it for you without hesitation.

Once inside you immediately ignited your saber and without thinking you let out your rage on the walls, floor and the mannequins in the back of the room.

You first started with the mannequins and once they were destroyed you moved on to the walls. You freely swung, not caring about the damage you caused.

After you had worked out all the energy you had you were forced to face what had just happened.

You panicked when you saw the destruction that had been made by you. The mannequins were in shreds on the floor and the walls had been burned from the path of your saber.

You were frozen in the middle of the training room panicking at your own power.

There's a knock at the door but you were frozen in place, not wanting anyone to see the destruction you had just caused.

The black shadow stepped in and you dropped to your knees, the tears flowing freely from your eyes.

"It's okay, I'm here." The figure says to you. You look up and see it's Kylo.

You didn't want him to see you like this but you were frozen on the ground, unable to move. Kylo moved closer to you and he kneels infront of you. He takes his hand and places it on your cheek and tucks a stray hair behind your ear.

"It's okay, I'm here." He repeats the phrase over to you.

You look at him and stare into his eyes. You never fully realized how beautiful his eyes are until now. Your gaze moved from his eyes to his wide nose, then finally to his lips. You recalled how his lips felt against your skin and how gentle he can be with them as if you were the only person that mattered to him.

Looking at his made the tears go away. He made the sadness vanish as if it were never there. He made the shitty things in this galaxy go away.

Without thinking you leaned up and planted your lips on his. It was gentle and loving kiss. He tongue found its away into your mouth and it was almost a war. Both your tongues colliding with each other's.

You reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck and he broke the kiss as he picked you up and both of you got off the floor.

You were curled up in his arms as he walked down the hall of the base. You looked around and the halls were empty. You assumed it was from your outburst. You probably made so much noise. You giggled at the thought of all the stormtroopers and Generals rushing out of the halls because of your outburst.

Kylo stopped for a second and looked down at you, he raised an eyebrow confused. You looked up at him and giggled more at his confusion.

"I your going crazy." He teased you.

"Probably." You responded to him.

He kept walking as he carried you down the hall. You still had no idea where he was going but it was taking him a while to get there.

"You know I can walk, right?" You were getting a little annoyed that he wasn't letting you walk.

"Yes but I'm not going to let you." You rolled your eyes at his response.

Finally he came to two double doors that you recognized as your quarters. He set you down and waited for you to open the doors. You pressed your palm to the pad on the side and the doors swung open for you. You went to take a step forward but Kylo swooped you back up into his arms.

"Kylo!" You said in suprise but you didn't want him to put you down.

He stopped for a moment as a signal for you to go on.

"I can walk." You stated, but again you didn't want him to put you down.

"Darling, let me take care of you." That was all he had to say as he carried you into your room.