Chapter 30

-y/n POV-

You reluctantly roll out of bed. You check your DataPad and the time reads: 8:00am. Ugh. You scoff. You really don't want to be awake right now.

You slip on some black sweatpants and a black t-shirt and head down stairs. Vicrul is in the kitchen making breakfast but is burning everything.

"You might want to order room service." He suggests to you and you laugh.

You call room service and order breakfast for you and Vicrul. After you call you head up to your room to get ready for the day.

You grab your DataPad of the side table and check your messages you have a few.

Message from Leo:
Hey, You up? If you get this meet me at the workout room at 9.

And another from Leo.

Message from Leo:
Wake up sleepy head.

And another.

Message from Leo:
You better not be fucking Ren's bitch number 1.

You roll your eyes at the last one and respond to his messages.

Message To Leo:
I'll see you at 9. And First off, He's not Ren's bitch. He's a knight and secondly, I'm not fucking him.

You go to set down the DataPad but you hear another ding. It's Patrick.

Message from Patrick:
I can't wait to see you tonight babydoll.

You nearly gag at the pet name. But you respond saying 'me too'

You set down the DataPad and change into leggings and a tank top. You check the time and notice is 8:50am so you head down to the workout room.

You get there and you hear Leo's tired grunts coming from inside the room. You laugh at the sound and open the door. He stops embarrassed. He's lifting weights. The weight on each totals up to 50.

"Lightweight." You tease him and he jokingly rolls his eyes.

"It's an off day." He tries to stick up for himself.

"Sure" You say laughing at him.

For the next hour you and Leo tease each other and worked out.

There's a ding from Leo's DataPad that interrupts you two.

"It's Valentine." He tells you when he notices you looking at him.

"How's your progress?" You ask him as you stop the treadmill.

"Good. We're going out to lunch and I'll take her back to the ship then." He explains to you. You hadn't realized he'd gotten so far. If he makes his move tonight that means so do you.

"That's good." You say in response but in reality you're deep in thought, trying to work out a plan to get Patrick on the First Order ship. You could seduce him. No, you'd be too grossed out to go through with anything. Maybe you could just fight him?

"What about you?" Leo's question snaps you out of your thoughts.

"I have a dinner with him tonight. I'll bring him back then." You explain.

"Are you gonna pull the old 'seduce them' trick?" He asks you winking.

The 'seduce them' trick was one of the first things Palpatine taught you. It was also the first real luring tatics you were able to use successfully while on missions.

It almost always worked and got the exact information you wanted but you don't know if you want to do it this time.

"Not this time." You tell him. He raises his eyebrow confused.