Chapter 41

You wake up wrapped around Kylo. Your head resting on his chest as you can hear his steady heartbeat. You feel his chest rise and fall with every breath.

This is everything to you. You could die right now and everything would be absolutely perfect.

"Good morning Darling." Kylo's deep voice greets you.

You lift your head off his chest and turn to face him.

"Good morning." You greet him with a large smile on your face.

He stares back at you with a smirk on his face. He looks like he's plotting something.

"What?" You ask confused.

"Nothing. I have a special surprise for you today." He says and you can't help but wonder what it is.

"I'm sure I'll love it no matter what." You say to him.

There's a ding from Kylo's DataPad that rests on the bedside table. He reluctantly reaches to grab and when he looks at it he groans in annoyance.

"Sorry darling, I hate to ruin this but I business to attend to." He seems reluctant to leave your side as he gets up and out of bed.

"It's okay, I'll probably just fall back asleep anyway." You try not to sound too disappointed that he's leaving your side.

When Kylo gets dressed he stops for a moment and gives you a quick kiss on your forehead as he leaves the room.

When he leaves you decide to get up and get ready but before you can do so you get a message on your DataPad. It's from the Queen.

I would love to show you around Naboo. Meet me at the front of the palace at 2 and we can spend the day together.

You're reluctant to agree but from the sound of her message it doesn't feel like you have much choice in the matter.

You send her a small message agreeing to join her and then you set off to get ready.

After a nice hot shower and after you've blow dried your hair, you set off to find an outfit to wear. In the closet you find a perfect dress.

It's a gorgeous baby blue floor length gown

It's a gorgeous baby blue floor length gown. It has the most elegant looking designs placed near the bottom and on the body and sleeves. You admire the dress and put it on. You also slip on a pair of silver heels. Then you curl your hair to have perfect beach waves.

At 1:55pm you put on your heels and get into the elevator to meet the Queen.

After a short ride down you get to the main floor. This is where the entrance of the palace is located.