Chapter 9

You decided on a gorgeous charcoal black dress and black heels. You neatly place your hair in a single braid.

Your dress and shoes:

You looked stunning

You looked stunning. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous and you were proud that you cleaned up so well. You glance over at your clock and it read: 6:55pm. He'd be here any minute. You quickly scurried over to your vanity and put on some natural makeup. Just the basics: mascara, lip gloss, and the tiniest bit of blush.

One more thing: your list of rules. You need to go over them before you left.

KYLO REN RULE LIST:
1. NO SEX. Absolutely none.
2. Minimal touching. Touching leads to more.
3. Keep flirting to a minimal as well
4. Don't look directly into his eyes, this will make you break rule #1

Seemed good enough. This shouldn't be too hard.

A knock at the door interrupted you. You quickly slid the paper back under your pillow, in its original place.

"Come in" you called out.

The door opened slightly then completely. Kylo stepped into your room. He seemed just a little nervous but he was too good at hiding his emotions so you couldn't be too sure.

He looked around your room then his voice finally broke the silence.

"Your room, it's small." He observed

"Oh" was all you could manage to say

He raked his eyes over you. Taking you in fully. His eyes met yours and you melted. RULE NUMBER 4! You had to keep focused. All you had to do was follow 4 simple rules for the night.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." He tells you. You blush and give him a smile.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" you teased and giggled

He smirked "come on, we should get going" he held out his hand and you took it. Technically you weren't breaking rule number 2 so you should be fine.

The walk to the dining hall wasn't too long and eventually you two stood in front of two large double black doors. Kylo motioned for the stormtroopers to let you both in and they complied.