Chapter 40

*Reminder: The photos in the heading are your room and bathroom for the suite. Please keep these in mind when reading about that setting. Any other sets mentioned in this chapter will be pictured*

"Wake up my darling." You hear a deep voice say.

You reluctantly open your eyes and groan. You stretch out your body, starting with your arms, then your legs. You then sit up in bed and take in your surroundings. You're in a large white bed in the middle of your gorgeous suite in Naboo.

"How long have I been out?" You ask him and he sits on the edge of the bed, beside you to answer your question.

"Not too long, about an hour or so." He replies calmly.

After a pause he speaks again.

"You should get up my darling, we have dinner reservations with the King and Queen." He informs you.

"Okay." You reply and reluctantly get out of the comfy bed.

When you get up you notice a large black box on the white armchair that's at the edge of the bed.

"What's this?" You ask Kylo, curiously.

"For you to wear tonight. Don't open it until you get dressed. Dinner is at 6:30pm, there will be someone to escort you down. I will meet you there. Don't be late." He says and he gets off of his spot on the side of the bed.

"Where are you going?" You ask him as he starts to walk towards the elevators.

"I have some business to attend to. I will meet you at dinner." he tells you and you nod.

After the elevator door closes you check the time. 3:00pm. You think over what to do first and you decide a shower would be your best option.

———————————————-

The shower water is hot and it feels nice on your bare skin. You close your eyes as you let the water cascade over your body.

You wash your hair, then your body, taking your time to relax. You shave your legs and your underarms with the body wash the King and Queen had provided to you.

After you finish you step out of the shower and wrap yourself in a fluffy white towel and dry yourself off.

Once your body is dry you wrap yourself in a silky robe and dry your hair with a blow dryer.

You come back into your room and check the time and it reads 4:00pm. You decide now is a good time to open that black box Kylo had given you that has your outfit for the night.

You walk over to the large black box and for some reason you feel nervous, you have no idea why though.

You open the box slowly and you gasp at what he's given you. He's gone way too over the top.

IN THE BOX: