Chapter 15

"I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY QUARTERS!" You screamed at the doctor who had been trying to take care of you.

It had been two days since you were placed in the med-bay and you desperately wanted to go back to your room and to your normal life. You hated being suck here, unable to do anything useful with yourself.

"Commander, just one more night then you can go back to your regular room." He had promised this since the morning you had woken up after the fight. It had been two days since then.

"Fine. One more night and then that's it." You were too tired to argue any further with the doctor because you knew he would win.

The sound of Kylo's boots puts an end to your argument with the doctor.

"What is all the commotion about?" He asks the doctor. He looks at you then the doctor.

"Sir, she wants to be discharged when she's not healed yet." The doctor explains.

Snitch. You think as you cross your arms.

"Is there anyway we could have her discharged and a doctor sent with her?" Kylo was trying to negotiate with the doctor. At least he's on your side.

The doctor looked between you and Ren. You knew he couldn't argue with Kylo's orders but he also didn't think you should be discharged.

The doctor paused for a moment, thinking about his options. And then finally answered.

"Yes sir, that can be arranged." The doctor nodded and left the room.

Kylo walked over to your bed and crossed his arms as he shook his head at you.

"You can't argue with the experts." He scolds you as if you were a child.

"I can when the expert acts like an idiot." You snap back at him annoyed.

Kylo smirks at your response and sits down in the chair next to your bed, he checks if anyone is watching and when he sees it's all clear he puts his hand in yours.

"Don't worry Darling, I'll get you out of here soon." He reassures you. You smile and nod at him.

He lets go of your hand and sits back in the chair, examining you. You probably looked absolutely disgusting. You could tell your hair was matted and dirty, you probably smelled like feet and your breath probably smelled as if something had died. If he thought you looked as gross as you felt he didn't show it.

The doctor knocked on the door then came in without warning. He was accompanied by an older lady, her grey-ish blonde hair was slicked back into a bun and she wore a neat white button up dress. She was easily 10 years older then Kylo and had grey hair already growing from her scalp.

"This is Nurse Rose. She will be your caretaker until you fully heal." The doctor introduced you.

The Nurse smiled at you and waited for your response. You hated that they wanted someone to take care of you. You knew that you could take care of yourself.

"I don't need a fucking babysitter." You used what energy you had left to force the sentence into Kylo's head. He turned and looked at you.

"Yes you do. And watch your language." He replied back in your head.

"Or what?" You challenged him. This was getting fun but it was interrupted by an awkward cough from the doctor.

"Fine." You finally agreed. "Get me out of this fucking bed." The doctor and nurse gawked at you. Idiots. "NOW!" You screamed to get their attention.